Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

he’s not a counterclaim

clara also had a gun earlier that didnt work

and neil had silent ita on them that didnt work

setup looks too weird for my taste

He’s claiming that he’s literally just me, but he can shoot every night while I can only shoot once.
That’s a counterclaim.

tbh it is a bit odd we have a 1-shot vig and infinite shot vig, but an infinite shot vig is more casual to me than a 1-shot would be

I have a post with my unfiltered thoughts on entire playerlist from earlier. Not updated for today’s deaths + new info but that is most of what I have to say, I have not had time to backread cause I just woke up. My main contrary-to-thread opinion is as stated

we can either shoot ash/may

or we shoot treasure/someone

rosered might be an obv wolf too

@an_gorta_slanktai
whats your role btw you are one of the few people without a claim

the thing is, if we shoot someone else i’d just shoot rose, but we have a plan with cape for that

and i dunno who else to shoot. i’d probably take a yolo shot

you were in a neighborhood with treasure

how did that go?

we didn’t talk at all lol

1 Like

we have a 50% chance i think

3 of us shooting 1 target

Insomnia what’s ur role

1 Like

i’d shoot may out of comfortability here btw, but their claim makes me think they’re villa

it’s a big liability tho so i’d rather have them out and we can focus on the lunch target. it’s not fair but it feels better to me than shooting at random and missing, at least this shot would do something

2 Likes

@May
who would you gladiate if you had the chance now

is there a specific flip you want?

1 Like

my role is probably clearing, but the info i have to give off it is fucking horrendous

you really want me to claim?

please claim

If I actually had to do it and not sink it… I’m a bitch, I might go for Treasure. But I think if I could intentionally sink it on, like, RRW when they die tonight, I would.

fine, im mech oracle (mech seer)

but i have the worst info to relay, the only good one is one that i’ve softed back on d2. i’ve claimed to stick in my hood after she got targeted by colossus

2 Likes

Ultimately, the best move is gonna be to go with what’s actually consensus, cause I don’t believe I know better than Literally Every Townie and so I have Not used my role yet!

1 Like