Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

whats a mech seer

there is anticlaim but it doesn’t affect event prizes, which is why i kept telling neil to claim and i even said it outright that there is no way he dies by claiming event prize

1 Like

in theory, you get information about the game. mechanics of it

in practice, for this game, the mods just told me that the villagers have performed the worst actions of all times in the night (as if i couldn’t already tell), that my role might be a detriment (which i was able to tell after what info they’ve given me) and the event prize thing

I am going through a dead zone for a sec. Wont be too long.

1 Like

what i know from oracle is they need to die to reveal their target

no, this is the name, but it’s mech seer on mu

1 Like

Hmhmhmhm

Where the fuck are the wolves

1 Like

Why do you townread me

Tutuu treasure

1 Like

from here scroll up, i legit told them 5 times and even pressed stick in hood to question neil at one point, and she did

Wolves love to look at my words and say Oh May is so towny May is so town. Wvery day wolves are doing this. Every day town are not doing this

1 in vig claims imo and 1 in treasure/someone/blue

there is also rrw openwolfing

1 Like

the wolves are prob pushing the consensus rn and saying to kill you / ash back to back. but this is assuming ash is villa, which im leaning

1 Like

Your playstyle is similar to that in BotF + my own gut feeling.

1 Like

tutuu being wolf always outs kiiruma wolf btw

What if it is tutuu and Kiiruma

tutuu not being dead to anticlaim is incredibly odd. also why would they have a busted ass role and the modposting thing

it feels more for cover

2 Likes

I feel like the role is Less Busted if you are a wolf. Incentivises you to group with teammates by warring together and restricts villagers you can kill…