Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

VOTE: Baker
I still hate parity cops.

*looks at the time*

There is 65 minutes left.
Could y’all please chill down a bit?
Today is almost over.

2 Likes

Town on its way to start seven fire drills in the last fifteen minutes for no good reason.

Thanks for pointing that out.
It’s fixed now.

I say only the last vote in the same post counts.

There were no votes on Ash when I joined, and then it started getting some steam, but mostly stagnant. Though I think Ash is wolfy, I did not love that vc and I’d be glad to see cape & zugz wipe Ash off the board. I’d recommend to Ash to make a legacy.

Not sure how we ended up at baker/tutuu wagons. I was pretty sure tutuu was not in many people’s PoEs, and baker was more peripheral. But then again theres 14 ppl alive and top wagons have 2 ppl.

Currently jostling a tinfoil where may/treasure is w/w. May’s frustration seems real and there is something off about Treasure’s game (lack of focus on me, the re-eval on brad-ash seemed like poor progression). I think May is frustrated because Treasure is bussing again. Just a tinfoil rn; but Treasure is in my PoE.

Legacy is this (“you” is referring to Baker) + fairly strong confidence that Someone and Blue (you) are town.

1 Like

if cape is killing ash, are we not voting rose?

Can you elaborate on Someone?

Can someone pull up the war when neil got targeted?

I wanna see if it’s the same enclave

All Silent ITAs are flavored as Mercenary Enclaves, according to the opening post.

why rrw? whats your read on treasure?

I have absolutely no clue.
I personally am not as confident that Rose is mafia as I am that Baker is mafia, but that’s me working off personal experience.

I’m putting ash in basically a situation in which they likely due in the night

Alright, I’m done being irritated. I think we should still probably resolve Rose, if thorn isn’t going to be put in the neighbourhood. I don’t think a 15% ITA shot is enough for me to completely run away from the slot. PoE clear pls

VOTE: RoseRedWitch

Honestly, dunno what to think of that silent ITA thing

Can you elaborate on Kii, Brad, and I?

1 Like

why rrw over treasure?

I don’t wanna think about Treasureeeee

Need to figure out how to cash in this ability.

1 Like