Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

I would be alright with voting for Treasure at EoD but I think at this point I’d rather resolve RRW first so I can gladiate Treasure tonight

I guess you are checked town by Treasure supposedly

Baker claims that tutuu/Kiiruma are both the same alignment

I found Brad towny day 1. He’s since claimed vigilante which contradicts ash which gives me more reason to kill ash

Should I try to sink the gladiate or actually use it

My POE was my POE mostly just because I really just thought more ppl had town points

In bed so yeah I’m a bit lazy

Cape say who you’re killing so may knows where to sink

Tutuu getting so many votes is wild to me

iirc you were sring treasure for a while before you voted them and had rrw as more of a neutral, which is why I ask.

gladiate?

Killing Ash hopefully at night

Have you considered that you are wrong?

They call me the compulsive Gladiator because tomorrow I Gladiate someone (non-parallel)

• I want to know why you had me as your bottom read, regardless of green check.
  • How does baker’s claim mean kii goes so low? Even lower than baker?
  • What about Brad did you find towny?

Treasure and RRW are both easily PoE for me but like the entire rest of thread TRs Treasure so I’ve been much lounder about that one

I don’t like the baker vote I think baker specifically wouldn’t have bussed wolf KP in the way that they did & the last-minute Bionic swap and attempted retraction was towny

I have. I found his claim to be late, but all the people that say you are mafia I townread. Also I have found Brad towny just off meta. I will look more into it at night. I think killing one of you soon regardless of alignment is good for town anyways, especially if Brad has the same exact flavor as I think I have seen thrown around

1 Like

most of us here have scuffed roles

only tutuu and brad claimed overpowered roles in contrast

there is a lot of weirdness to treasure/someone claims and how they behaved in ITAs

i dont know what is cape doing

Alright, better question: if I flip town, when I flip town, what is going to be your next course of action?

why havent you pushed kii? They seem easier to vote and you had the alignment check.

I didn’t know about your green check at that time.

I found your beginning kinda blendy and besides like, a single vote that sneakyphoenix made, they were not towny either to me.

Both my reads on you/kii were outdated and I told you why instead of elaborating

I found Kiiruma oddly absent from the game and it felt like he wasn’t thinking as hard as I have seen as town.

The way Brad put reads together felt like his town self. Day 2 I felt this towny entitlement when he defended a player

1 Like

Many of the reads on Kii I have seen are ‘baker checked Tutuu & Kii and I think X about baker or Tutuu’