Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

Maybe someone figured out something after all.

Or maybe it’s Blue.

I don’t know Blue’s role only that he’s town.

Blue could be a protective or kill blocker

Here’s the cool shit.

T O W N C O R E
Treasure
TheBlueElixer
Tutuu
Someone
Slank

T O W N FOR T O D A Y
Zug
Brad

Tomorrow PoE
Sadbi + Maybe Brad/Zug depending on how things go today.

Today PoE
May
Rose
Cape
Kiiruma

1 Like

@tutuu friends?

1 Like

Thanks!
I almost forgot about you lol

Yeah nah. I don’t think I’m PoE at all after what I did

Not you.

Baker.

Baker completely ignored you and still pushed TuTuu.

I think you saying “kill me first over Tutuu” has no merit if no one gave a shit about it except for me.

Mate, Baker had set up tutuu and me as potential kills. Pushed back on tutuu because tutuu was the most agreed towny out of us 2. And then people had said “If Baker is wolf, Kiiruma is too” so of course Baker doesn’t need to push me lol

Nope.

It was sticky just TuTuu

Whenever I mentioned you, Baker flat out said fuck you to me silently

Like he didn’t want you dead

AT ALL

I literally even asked to be in the secret hitler thing, risking my life. Ain’t no shot you’re saying I’m a wolf lol

Not saying it’s a certainty.
You can try to show me your town here but I feel like the way Baker treated you compared to Tutuu is TvW.

Ok and if I looked at any wolf game of yours, you never once took any risks?

hello

first, @cape90 I was not in a neighborhood with Someone and Sadbi last night - I said this because I figured that, if you’re mafia, you may try to pivot to me, and then hope town forgives this. By claiming to be in a neighborhood, now you couldn’t realistically get away with that, because I would tell the neighborhood about it and make sure they emphasize it the next day.

1 Like

Not usually.
I play things safe because it’s important to do so, since others play fast and loose

So explain what you do differently.

What is your plan what is your motivation here if your wolves with Baker and Baker saved you by claiming a same check with Tutuu?