Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

Like what would your game plan be in that scenario and how do you think Baker would handle your slot?

Plus TuTuu’s slot

Anyway. If you read Baker’s flip carefully, you’ll see that he needed the susceptible player to not take any night action, in order to roleblock. And considering my action failed n2, I was roleblocked.

Now, in theory it’s possible that he used his last ability to simply directly block me n2, or had made Tutuu susceptible and then forced Tutuu to block me n2, banking on Tutuu not having night actions. I don’t find these very likely though.

last night I did some re-eval; unforunately finding v!ash came too late
W!Baker looks bad for kii and brad but i think? brad’s not so suspicious
I’m also much more confident that tutuu is v after reading up some more of the early game

1 Like

v!ash makes brad look suspicious but*

Yeah that’s why I’ve lowered Brad down tbh.

Ok let’s think about this logically.

I had a bad position in thread compared to Baker as we go into yesterday. As a result in the world we are W/W, Baker has 2 choices.

Choice 1: Bus me. Its a safe strategy, something others would happily buy as the truth. Baker could’ve said that I had used an action or something, as logically I would’ve done so if I was a wolf as I’d have no reason to no-action.

Choice 2: Defend me. This ensures that Baker dies before me and doesn’t really help me since it just condemns me again.

Strategically Choice 1 is always superior. Whereas if we’re W/T (Which we are) then doing choice 2 ties us together and makes me look even worse now.

I also did some reeval, and now think slanktai is very wolfy. Also Cape, if you’re wondering again, in our neighborhood I made my scumread there much less severe than it really was, so that if one of Ash/you is mafia, and I was right, you wouldn’t kill me.

I’ll be making a post on slanktai soonTM.

On top of this, you’d probably assume wolves care about events, to try and starve rewards from town. I’ve been in none except the Sheep one.

@tutuu furthermore knows things now due to my own action last night. And can confirm this

1 Like

i think we could bein a position where itas bring us to mylo/lylo so between zugz/me/tutuu we should create a shotlist

1 Like

Multiple wolves have usually scenario options like these.
This doesn’t tell me anything.

As a wolf I don’t HAVE to make the most beneficial scenario I can play whatever I want to.

So let’s pretend I take baker’s place
Let’s also say your also an important wolf role.
I also don’t have a claim yet.

I could claim hey You and TuTuu (Villager) are paired.

My best option is to push the villagers and then try to hold that town clear on you.
Baker was doing that, Baker was pushing Tutuu to flip.

Son of a gun did you get the thing or not? I didn’t learn I was roleblocked so I’d assume you got it. But I don’t know if people learn they’re RBd/Not even if they’re not investigatives

1 Like

ive received no night report

at the end of day 3 i got vannilized

That resolves around availability and care to do so.

I also haven’t been in any events.

Except a night one.

I did one night event

When I was presumably roleblocked n2, I wasn’t told such; my action simply didn’t work.

I submitted my action in my discord player chat. So why wouldn’t you get it…

1 Like

I don’t think Zug is clear.
He could just be an amazing I got this myself kinda wolf.

You, Me, Tutuu and Someone are all obvious town especially from how Baker had handled us.

Slank isn’t in his meta to be a wolf so there’s that as well and he wouldn’t change it for a mash.

Who the fuck would roleblock me :sob:
It makes sense though because I said I’d confirm myself