Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

wellll

i dunno. i dont necessarily townread the thing i received from kiiruma. he sent me a message and full claimed to me. its like. alright. i dunno. im paranoid of everyone

1 Like

Wolves get fake claims iirc. Baker probably took the cop claim by the seems of things. Funnily enough my claim so far is “I tried to prove myself but was prevented” which doesn’t help me with any survivability if I’m a wolf.

Baker has 0 reason to save me if we’re W/W, it doesn’t make sense due to thread position. By saving me all it does is make Baker a priority kill, then puts me right back to where we were. Whereas bussing me at least gives Baker credibility. We’d end up fighting each other, making the one who survives look good.

As T, you’re asking what do I think Baker had planned. And IDK the answer to that fully. Baker imo was trying to pair himself to me, since if Baker believed that they were in the worst position of their team then they can just die off making sure that I die off too after, which they seem to have succeeded in doing.

Don’t get me wrong.
Just Like Brad. Kiiruma CAN be town but there is allot more stuff that makes Kiiruma a wolf then not.

Oh thank fuck that means my ability worked. You do have the perk I said too fwiw. But yeah

2 Likes

@Cape90 @RoseRedWitch do you mind claiming your roles?

1 Like

rrw claimed a role that gets extra rewards from events

1 Like

oh right. insomnia said its probably towny in conjunction with otter being a wolf event role smth smth

she hasnt joined any events so. could be town disinterest

if she randed mafia with her partner (otter) she’d probably try harder and enjoy the game more. and join events to use her role

maybe she joined some but not many

i mean
i very much dont trust insomnia tho lol

2 Likes

Kiiruma I don’t care about this argument.
This argument will never pre sway me.

If Baker Defends, Attacks or Tickles you it’s not what I’m looking for, it’s not going to help me find you if your town.

Alright, but today you have the chance to show us YOU and show us what alignment YOU really are.

I want you to build on this.
What made you think he decided like
“Damn out of all the townies in this game I think I’m going to go with Kiiruma and Tutuu despite Tutuu suspecting Kiiruma.”

understandable. that little simp and sabi voted me yesterday eod. and my ass town asf

1 Like

also ngl arctic’s ita1 list was 5/6 town :pensive:

Mate you just can’t read but it’s ok. I should’ve expected to be misread this game lol.

I pushed the harder to push town rather than the easier to push one. My night ability last night if I’m a wolf really doesn’t benefit my team if you consider that if I’m a wolf fmpov I know I’m doomed so would use the best thing I could to help my wolf team

its okay he had no flips to work with

2 Likes

Don’t talk like this please…
Just, respond to this:

yeah i can’t blame him
i would have done worse probably :joy_cat:

1 Like

If Arctic was still alive today he’d probably have the entire solve no cap.

2 Likes

mechanically i dont trust insomnia, his townread on sabi, brad, may

socially i do trust insomnia and brad. i dont trust sabi and may

mechanically i trust zug

socially im ambivalent to zug, kiiruma, roseredwitch, cape

i fully trust treasure, blueelixir, someone

d1

Luka (12): IcetFeelsPain, Zugzwang, Jarek, Bionic, Arctic, tutuu, Sadbi, benguinedparbecue, May, Stick, Apprentice, an_gorta_slanktai
IcetFeelsPain (7): Frostwolf103, Kiiruma, Sneakyphoenix, Luka, Clara, otterpopd, guavagudetama
Frostwolf103 (2): neil_the_eel, Cape90
benguinedparbecue (2): Ash, Treasure
neil_the_eel (2): BradLand, RoseRedWitch
Ash (1): baker
Jarek (1): Haze_with_a_Z

Not Voting (3): Leafia, Someone, iamagummybear

d2

Frostwolf103 (5): BradLand, Ash, Sneakyphoenix, Zugzwang, Treasure
iamagummybear (5): an_gorta_slanktai, Haze_with_a_Z, neil_the_eel, baker, Frostwolf103
Clara (1): Kiiruma
RoseRedWitch (1): tutuu
Leafia (1): Cape90

Not Voting (6): Leafia, Someone, iamagummybear, May, RoseRedWitch, Clara

d3

baker (7): Treasure, Kiiruma, Ash, TheBlueElixir, Someone, Zugzwang, Cape90
tutuu (3): RoseRedWitch, an_gorta_slanktai, Sadbi
Ash (1): tutuu
May (1): BradLand
RoseRedWitch (1): May
Treasure (1): baker

1 Like