Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

go read w!me in zone’s testament lol
it’s night and day

Hmm, Kii let me ask you something

If a town member roleblocked me then honestly congrats on screwing us over pretty hard. I don’t think tutuu is wolf so I’m just going to assume my action was prevented for whatever fucking reason.

God fucking damn this bullshit

baker threw the secret hitler game and zug got the event reward? :thinking:

brad is socially towny but if he’s town mafia has no kp beside a poisoner in a 30 player mash? :thinking:

insomnia is a mech oracle that claims mafia has anti claim, but there is no anti claim other than potentially me getting vannilized? :thinking:

may is a day 4 compulsive gladiator, specifically day 4 for no reason, just coz? :thinking:

Ask away

there might have been like a global roleblock? like minstrel from botc? coz there are no kills. ash died to the chancellor thingy

i asked eliza about this btw, and this wouldn’t be allowed lol

1 Like

Kiiruma why does Tutuu get pushed hard from Baker just for Baker to take out a villager?

Do you think he was trying to pocket you afterwards?
What was the plan?

Cause let’s assume you’re not a wolf and baker wasn’t trying to go for the green same check on you there, why would he push Tutuu and not you and even decided to go with You and Tutuu in the first place.

Another thing is why does baker make that cop claim? @Kiiruma

Why should baker bus you? If youre also a wolf, baker can take a shot at saving you. I dont think this train of thought holds much water.

1 Like

what do people think about this

i did tell him i have no night actions on day 1 or 2

1 Like

oh
mmmmm

1 Like

Exactly why I’m still concerned and have you in the PoE Kiiruma.

It’s like as a wolf in baker’s position I would want to take out Tutuu and then call you a Green.

to be tbh i think that train of thought wont land anywhere useful bc we dont know who they were using or if it was necessarily them who rb’d you or what

1 Like

i trust treasure, someone, blueelixir

i wanna trust zug but not 100%

rest im squinting at

2 Likes

yeah fair enough
I was under the assumption there would only be one mafia rb

oh okay i received ur thing now lol @Kiiruma

could be town rb

We call ourselves:
The Dream Team!

i very much doubt town rb would be on me n2