Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

I’m sorry I’ll have to disagree on this, Sadbi says that Slank is always Anti Buss as Mafia and that’s their meta.
Similar to Litten

I’ll try. I’ve been trying quite hard so far

alright kiiruma can be town socially from this day 4 so far

i just wolfed with may (in a mafia-adjacent game that ended yesterday)

fmpov she was making the exact same posts here as in that game. i can pull quotes side by side for comparison

1 Like

Funny enough I said it to both Frost AND Baker.

1 Like

Agreed

1 Like

actually no sorry this is too much effort i dont want to

Kiiruma won’t be my priority today anyway and if he continues to be more obvious and I notice it, I’d put him into Towncore if he’s town and I find him.

2 Likes

Possible post in wolf chat if Zug is a wolf:

Zug: Damn I hope Treasure doesn’t call me a PeaHead.
Maybe if I be nice to them they won’t!

update: i missed that gorta had in fact declared war during ita1 d2, and therefore wasn’t able to during ita3
:skull: :joy_cat:

Pea Head

2 Likes

tutuu
blueelixir
treasure
someone

zug
kiiruma
roseredwitch

insomnia
brad

cape

sabi
may

1 Like

ok i kinda deserved this one
i’m town tho nya

2 Likes

Why is Rose so high for you?

Also since the other games over I’ll say this.

Rose feels different from their town game here tbh

1 Like

plus insomnia argued that her claim of taking advantage of winning events in conjunction with otter wolf role of being smth with event … manipulator would be unlikely + i think stick or someone else argued otter interacted with rose as if rose was town

• I’d argue this doesnt look good for Cape, having voted Frost on d1 but backing off when that wagon got support on d2
  • Vaguely good for brad? which happens to be my read on him. Rouge wagons d1/3 but first vote on Frost d2.
  • May was one of the last votes on luka but wagons being t/t dont mean much, but then they no-voted and rouge wagoned, which is not good.
  • gorta was consistently wrong; not going to place that as a ping though
  • Someone is hesitant to vote which means hes not only not giving reads but hes not acting on the reads he privately makes; I think this is bad play but i dont think its wolfy. ~Similarly tutuu spends a lot of time on rouge wagons.
1 Like

oh also
Baker, yesterday, tried to widen the ITA pool / poe considerably.
personally I found this pretty wolfy, and feel that this makes the most sense with if Baker’s wolfteam had a lot of people in Ash/May/Cape/Rose (otherwise, why risk thread position)

the possible hole in this read is whether baker would expect it to look wolfy
so.
would you say they’d expect that?

2 Likes

Stick said Otter interactions with Rose Town and Phoenix Wolf but Phoenix is town, I have Confirmability on Blue’s Alignment.

So idk if Stick’s logic still makes sense anymore because B is wrong so A can also be wrong.

I do get the event thing but again, I haven’t joined much events either, only like one.

Idk about the mech part though.

1 Like

baker isn’t a martyr wolf imo. he prides himself on having never lost a wolf game

2 Likes

the relationship read is good and makes sense but fwiw with the meta, if theyre a wolf, they could just be lying about events giving them extra prizes

1 Like