Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

well yeah it could just be a fakeclaim since mafia are provided fakeclaims by hosts

Exactly!

That’s why I fucking merked his ass yesterday!

2 Likes

a very interesting take but I think the consensus poe is fairly weakly defined

2 Likes

i mean
that’s true but pretty much everybody iirc had ash/may/cape/rose or something very close in their poe

1 Like

so i take it this is to say, no, baker didn’t expect that to look wolfy?

2 Likes

can we kill may before rose?

may heavily argued that wolves sending the enclave mercenary at rose is scummy for rose. a haymaker from wolves to clear rose. if may is mafia she’s desperate. and i doubt she busses her teammate like that and just TMIs the truth that they were sending her deep

Baker was also really mad at me for finding him as wolf and kicking him that he literally asked Brad to shoot me.

Which I wonder, would Baker asks his own teammate claiming Vig to shoot me?

1 Like

i think that he didnt expect to get chopped, yeah

2 Likes

Hard to believe

2 Likes

even though the PoE wasn’t well defined, I’d say Someone and Tutuu (Treasure also maybe idk) were pretty far out of it for most people, as far as I remember

2 Likes

What I really didn’t like is how much he threw Sadbi as town

if brad is town there might be 4 wolves left. 7v23 with only one kp role seems impossible for wolves to win, to me

Oh I think it is 8

1 Like

otherwise i think it’s brad + 2 other wolves

Since day one Slank thought it was 8 he said

1 Like

my doomposter mindset has assumed it’s 4

2 Likes

lmfao

btw my mech info for the night is that apparently baker’s death was not without consequence for both sides

to me this implies some bussing, which should be pretty obvious regardless from 7 votes

…how is this mech info honestly though
is there something more specific or…

Again as people said, Baker didn’t think he was going out, he didn’t realize I would merk his ass when he starts feeding me some dumb shit and trying to extend the PoE out more.