Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

complain to the hosts brethren

but actually, the irony is that this is one of the better infos to give in 4 nights of play. the others were things i could conceive of my own

1 Like

oh do you not get to ask questions

i haven’t tried to, does it work like that on this site?

for mech seer i assume you just get the info and that’s it, that’s how i operated anyway

1 Like

idk
i’ve only ever played with oracles on my homesite
iirc, there, they either work as ‘ask any yes/no question about the setup’ or ‘ask x yes/no questions about the setup, one of them is answered’

no, in this case they’re fed to me

1 Like

I think if there was any busser it’s Cape.

Or under a rare chance but possible, Zug.

1 Like

Can be Kiiruma but their vote on Baker itself was a good look

Let me emphasize:
How he voted Baker, what he said

do you know them?

1 Like

I really only think one or two bussers at most tbh.

not personally but he’s open about it + i think its clear he’s not faking it. like he’s not an alt

@an_gorta_slanktai

I have a green on Blue and the way someone went about ITA2 and how baker treated him, I honestly fucking hated the way baker treated him there and it was smelling with such wolf agenda it irritated me.

The point is Someone is obvious town

1 Like

i thought he was an alt lol

1 Like

my biggest reason for socially townreading insomnia is because he scumread otter because she hearted eod1 luka flip despite not posting. he called her out itt for lurking, otter argued back by saying its angleshooting and that her cat must have pressed her mouse button

this feels like an unnecessarily aggressive w/w distancing, a bit too wild

wtf does this mean?

1 Like

your role is useless

you guys forgetting the part where i tried flashwagonning the wolf watcher over the village cop

it’s useless because the hosts are giving terrible info, but it’s a useful and guaranteed villa role otherwise