Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

mmmmmmmm
does town have enough kp is brad isn’t town? this is my 2nd mash so idk balance very well

if brad is mafia he can easily lie that he was roleblocked last night, more believable and diplomatic claim than “i double stacked on the consensus shot”

same argument for claiming he shares his role name. like i dont think its impossible for wolves to come up with a fake role name. it took frostwolf a while to mend his fakeclaim but he managed to get there, with seeing the crisis thingy

1 Like

if*

mmmmmmmmmm
the problem is i’m paranoid and go ‘what if refuge in audacity’

1 Like

id argue all towns are de facto kp due to ita

1 Like

yeah. its just a wild / silly situation regardless of brad’s alignment

1 Like

i do think that his anger at the luka wagon d2 fits well with his claimed targets
but also it’s like. plausible to fake if this was his planned claim
so mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

why did u ask this?

someone had proposed this d3
I figured that if that had actually gone on in wolfchat, it wouldn’t be hard for someone to use it as an accusation
but if it wasn’t allowed, it’s way more out there that someone would think of that and push it

1 Like

insomnia didnt comment on his sabi townread today

idk what sabi will do

but if they continue keeping it up its suspicious imo. at this stage of the game

i mean
insomnia is towny by social play / itas / pushes, while sabi is towny by role

and I asked Insomnia whether I could take T!insomnia → T!Sabi as a given, and he said yes
And Sabi said she’s 95% sure insomnia’s town
so this is a read i’d feel mostly fine sheeping

1 Like

i get that these reads can still be wrong
but lets be real, I’m not doing better :joy_cat:

1 Like

it does feel weird to think that, in theory, one could catch all the wolves d1 with enough skill
or enough data probably

1 Like

i think it’d require usage of that bot that person from mafia451 made that scans people’s character count in posts, and time spent between posts. otherwise just socially for a large game (more than 3 wolves) its not possible for a human imo. aiming for a perfect d1 solve can be bad anyway than just having sensible reads

1 Like

terminal of lies can actually see timestamps to the second but it doesn’t do anything with it
i might try some stuff with it tho

i wouldn’t want to use a character/word counter though because imo that’s not really in the spirit of mafia
like, with votes or timestamps, you can fix them by voting more like town, and posting faster
whereas changing your entire wording in a way that is invisible to any human is just. not practical

1 Like

afaik using word choice data to read people is angleshooting on mu
and for good reason

1 Like

Interesting.
I mean I usually just watch what I say word wise when it comes to my posts.

I can sometimes have charged words, but I have passion and I want to win. I want to be able to perform well as both alignments. I had a good wolf game recently so I want a good town one too

2 Likes

Kiiruma who’s your top 2 suspects?

alright buddy here is your chance to prove yourself

for homework i impose on you the following:

1. gather the last 5 town and last 5 wolf games of every single living player. sum up average post count, post frequency and cross reference with this game

2. evaluate emotional intensity of posts (while taking into account whether or not they fake it as wolf) and make a conclusion on alignments

3. aggregate total average data of how % likely is everyone here to bus

4. map out every possible permutations of a 3 and a 4 person wolf team, and cross-reference with data from point 3) to scan for bussers

5. write out a mathematical function L that plans out order of which we kill people, which aims to achieve highest possible winrate X and lowest possible lose rate Y, with limit X approaching infinity and limit Y approaching 0

chop chop buddy, you have work to do

2 Likes

:joy_cat:
some of those could be roughly estimated without too much trouble (well. that’s before i’ve tried to program it)

1 Like