Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

nya

1 Like

let’s just skip it, shall we?

3 Likes

both of our protections would have failed

that’s why i didn’t target Arctic

2 Likes

yeah makes sense

1 Like

my role implies multiple town protectives so yeah

big if true

cape - insomnia - sabi - (brad)? are like. a whole cluster. i think all the same alignment. all town or all mafia

the tinfoil part of me is going ‘oh but what if mafia didn’t factional kill for cape to claim this!!!’ but only 1 protective, even a protective as strong as leafia, in a 30p game with a strongman and a poisoner, and maybe more, seems unlikely

there being multiple of the same name if you are town is ?.?

Not necessarily because it’s possible wolves hit the same person as the secret hitler thing

1 Like

insomnia/sabi are probably the same alignment
T!Cape → T!insomnia, but the reverse isn’t true imo

1 Like

it was publicly agreed that ash is going to die to that. why would mafia waste their kp on that?

oh wait. unless u mean they purposely threw it away so cape gets a good fake claim?

damn bruv

1 Like

last night? because like me and zugz killed ash

1 Like

If Cape wolf then yes.
But of course if Cape town then Slank town too prob.

1 Like

I’m Galactic Community Neighborizer
I did not target anyone last night because I simply forgot about the game. I’m fine with dying

2 Likes

how many shots btw

1 Like

i dont think only 1 protective is unreasonable. mafia has no nightly kp except night kill if we take brad as town

so why give them 0 nightly kp, and town 2 doctors

something aint right here imo

Y’know what?
Yall are happy with dying, I’m not.
Because I’ve tried to have myself confirmed and the only one who confirmed me was a wolf :sob:

2 Likes

guava is nightly kp
and otter is backup for that

1 Like

I can have two shots per night.

2 Likes

no

guava targets during the night but he kills during the day. leafia and cape dont stop him

otter doesn’t inherit killing abilities

1 Like