Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

later:

here

wait i forgot arctic died to mafia strongman. so they do have extra kp than just guava

1 Like

probably
unless they can imbue their factional with strongman

1 Like

i think may is probably a wolf on “social” as you guys call it, but had a villagery claim

afaict may has powerpushed the cop d1, had a load of moments trying to say otter’s play is ~fine and defended baker a ton yesterday and was pushing treasure who has been pretty much owning the wolf team the entire game

they’ve also pushed a load of nonsense, like the redrosewitch thing (at least imo, they could be right! just seems very unlikely)

1 Like

benguined shot by ash
jarek shot by brad
arctic shot by ??? (and protected by leafia)
apprentice shot by ??? (and janitored)

so like. they had a 1-shot strongman vig. or something. they put out 2 kp minimum on n1

1 Like

looking at this now tho idt there’s much to get out of it (well. I suppose we maybe could’ve gotten W!baker from this :wowee: )
janitor theory is now disproven with otter’s flip and merc enclave doesn’t look meaningful

mmmmm we should probably also consider neil/haze as arguably extra kp

cape and brad might both be town hm

1 Like

i dunno i just wanna kill may and then i want u guys to carry me

i still think may/cape/rose has to have 1 but probably 2 wolves with how baker played eod3

2 Likes

there’s no way w!baker wouldn’t expect that encouraging shots on super towny people wasn’t going to be seen as wolfy right :wowee:

oops i did a double negative
only one of these should be there

hello?

you are most likely the same alignment as cape

if cape is town you’re clear yeah
which means, regardless, you’re never getting shot before cape

(the funniest world is where ash was shot three times last night - once by vote, once by brad, once by insomnia to go deep)

1 Like

i mean, we had no night kill apart than ash, and we know that has to come from cape

i guess there’s a world where we double stack and he makes that claim to confirm me? lol

1 Like

if brad is a town infinite shot vig i really dont know why is mafia not doing anything about it

no kill, no vannilize? why?

why would they vannilize me over brad?

alright, now that you guys dont feel like tinfoiling me

can we discuss what “consequences” for our team can be if we lunch a wolf? it’s only bad if wolves bussed him, no? otherwise how can a wolf lunch be bad for us?

why would mafia shoot insom over treasure or blueelixir or zug or me?