Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

i mean
i would expect a mech seer to learn about mech consequences
so.

may / rose are never w/w together

cuz may was trying to argue yesterday that wolves would send rrw deep by itaing her

1 Like

MU POWER

2 Likes

cape why the fuck would you make me play this on christmas, you absolute motherfucker

@Cape90

1 Like

would that lead to brad mafia? sabi? cape? i mean they are your alignment regardless of which one it is imo

can someone post the votecount from yesterday?

1 Like

I can’t text rn but I was reading up and you guys shouldn’t put so much stock into mech; I will let it be known may have stopped a kill last night. I don’t think saying anything more is +EV but the gorta-Cape connection isn’t necessarily true

2 Likes

then claim it, lol?

mmmmmmmmmmm
is that really clearing tho given that people didn’t go an TR rose immediately for it
i agree it makes w/w less likely but I can see a world of ‘may and rose realize they’re screwed so they try a desperate play and distance’

you may have stopped a kill last night or did May (the player) stop it, you mean?

wait no. the wolves have an unassigned factional

so you can’t stop that. so cape is telling the truth

Me

1 Like

depends how literally you read stop

town probably doesnt have roleblockers, pointless with unassigned factional kill

if wolves plan on clearing rrw from that, why would she argue against it and reveal that plan? if they’re together

2 Likes

well nah maybe not pointless

i do think this is a good argument yeah

one of my items that i could’ve gotten was a rolestop and rb that didn’t work on kills

1 Like

thats an overkill, u already cant roleblock the kill. lol :joy:

1 Like