Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

VOTE: Kiiruma

tutuu wagon is weak; why are we postponing dealing with this slot? Theyre wolfy and have had the cover of baker’s parity check for some time but why no votes on them anymore?

tutuu

they have fakeclaims so a solve based off of what they have claimed is small beans

this is a good point if its true but afaik tutuu was not leading town yesterday and though im not sure as to before that I dont think so?

fwiw my possible save was a self heal, which more likely saved than Cape’s heal. I got the heal as a prize. part of the prize is that the Crisis know that a heal prize was added to the game yesterday, the reason I didn’t say anything more specific is I wanted to see if anyone would slip and reveal they knew it was a heal (I worded it so it couldve been a roleblock or other). I didn’t bother with the wifom inherit to the mechanic and just healed myself.

I think gorta’s solving of my save having to be a heal within the minute and then rejecting that my heal couldve saved anyone who couldve been targeted was feigned.

This doesn’t look like a town member’s comment after thinking their greenchecked / potentially not being. This looks w/v.

I didn’t make any other strong observations from delaying this mech evidence.

Summary

lol

It’s a 1-shot and I couldve healed anyone ftr. Thats why the Crisis knowing about it would incite wifom.

Oh wait did Blue protect Zug?
Is that why Zug is so high for Blue?
@TheBlueElixir

It’s literally another Vig claim?
It makes sense.

Oh.

Yeah that makes sense too lol

Guess people would probably want to kill my green check especially when they don’t know what role my green check is.

Mafia*

A new thread will be created in 2-ish hours

1 Like

Lame.

Let’s keep the thread the entire time

what are you even saying

and that’s just the beginning of it

how’s it a good point? why would they sabotage an attack on a villager???

Literally untrue.
I’m not wolfy if you consider things together.
Yes I had Baker’s check on me, but I didn’t even trust Baker from it so this is irrelevant.

I shouldn’t have votes on me, because I’m town.
I literally tried to have myself confirmed in multiple ways

You know it’s funny.

I’m actually more inclined to think Sadbi is more likely right over Blue here

But that’s only if Sadbi is Town

Because they have gotten better Socially and they actually asked for my green check but baker was the one resistant to that idea.

Baker was trying to power wolf hard yesterday

If it wasn’t for Slank’s meta though, I would be sus of Slank tbh.

@Cape90 why did you protect insomnia last night?