Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

That’s a good question, what made you chose Insomnia?

1 Like

Over like the Green Check, Me the person who did the green check, Tutuu, Zug or Someone

1 Like

All 5 of us are good bets

1 Like

@Cape90

Are you unlimited?
If so, protect Blue my green check tonight please.

VOTE: tutuu

1 Like

if they’re not a villa, then lunch me i guess

What happened to your may scumread?

she’s not a wagon, you are

1 Like

have you ever explained why you wolfread me?

i think the other that don’t know me can be paranoid, but i don’t understand what your deal is

VOTE: RoseRedWitch

Nope yall ain’t killing Tutuu. Not while I have a choice.

3 Likes

Me? I laid it out, i think sabi is mafia and i felt like u were treating may like a wolf is treating a mischop. But i know theres a lot of evidence that points to u being town. It doesn’t help that i know im town, yesterday was w/v wagons, and i know u and sabi voted on the v wagon, and today u are yet again on a v wagon

you voted baker, he flipped wolf and you are not paranoid at all about his check being fake?

why not?

He tried to kill me so many times? He asked me to get shot, kept discrediting me, said he thinks there was a godfather in his checks. Said that im throwing by scumreading him and started babyraging

Wait you think Baker would have put both their teammates in a same check?
That’s nuts.
But.

I already explained it.

The way that Baker handled it was in a way in which Baker was trying to get Tutuu killed, this means Tutuu is prob town. Yes Baker’s check was fake this doesn’t mean it’s false

1 Like

Technically it could go both ways too

no?

but if im villa and im being paired in a check by a wolf, i’d be a little paranoid about the other person

I think it’s either both wolves or both town tbh

The check could be paired

Baker is pretty Cheeky