Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

Ah okay

1 Like

thinking benguinedparbecue had a towny pop in recently + Liked their call out on Clara

i know it’s easier, but having no scumreads is >rand wolf by default and it’s especially >rand wolf for kiiruma who plays to pocket people as mafia and avoid making waves

i didn’t understand his reasoning for the reads he gave, but i honestly pretty much never do so i’m hoping to see if i can read him from whether or not he believes in pushes he’s making, but i cannot do that as he does not seem to have any wolfreads, so i am encouraging him to make some

1 Like

The torture dimension

1 Like

VOTE: Frostwolf103

I usually find Frostwolf as town to be pretty bold, but here he had a pretty mild entrance that isn’t doing a lot for me besides the townlean on Luka thing. Pinged by that so far

1 Like

Aw it doesn’t load. Its oki :blush:

1 Like

by the way i think cape90 is town for the reasons may has given (i have a similar experience with town cape scumreading people for wtf’ey reasons but in a way that you can tell he believes in) and may is also town for backtracking the cape scumread and making this read instead - she has every excuse to continue pushing cape here if she is mafia as he was in fact incorrectly scumreading me

1 Like

Also yall know each other a lot better which helps with reading ppl

Im afraid of wolf cape

I’m not, wolf cape is kinda boring

1 Like

has anyone said anything specific about their role?

I think some people have claimed VT, but that’s about the extent.

whats VT, vigilante?

1 Like

how long have you been lurking exactly

1 Like

Guava town due to role. And jarek

Jark incentivized to tunnel someone. Militarist or authoritarian empire

Guava is a pacifist empire. He has some reward for roleplaying as a pacifist

A couple minutes? I’ve had the tab open all day, but I haven’t been on my computer much.

ain’t no way ash noticed the joke vt claim and not the messenger or whatever jarek was doing :skull:

1 Like

Im not wolf :angry:

1 Like

All I know is whatever the Summarize feature gave me.

:skull: