Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

First time for everything ig

2 Likes

as far as i can tell that just gives you the most liked posts you’re only getting shitposts that way

2 Likes

violation lmao

May
Arctic
Guava
Jarek
Otter

Townreads

i kinda want to say ash is town because could a wolf even fake this sporadic of gamestate knowledge?

I forgot what i townread otter for

fyi this is role madness

there are no vanilla towns,

1 Like

I remembered

oh VT is vanila town

2 Likes

i swear that is a wack way to say that

1 Like

:impaledcat:

Isnt it the shortest? What would u use?

i hate self meta i hate declaring that you have towntold or that you’re in your town meta. especially YOU because you KEEP SAYING IT and then NOT SAYING WHY

care to elaborate (you probably already have)

:/

agree

. yea okay. I was gonna be like “there’s a bunch of new people here wdym” but luka plays on MU right and thats where a lot of these people come from right

i cc your cc

jarek this is so fucking funny and it’s making me townread you. stop that

IM SO MAD

if you think i’l flip town why are you voting me

me

townie

guava have you said like. anything. today

i think luka has like rapidly improved and i cant tell what his meta is but i know luka is acting like a little different than the last town game. i’m chalking that up to an improvement in townplay than wolf behavior but i’m like slowly getting convinced i think

atp i dont think someone read the thread. i think that a wolf entering thread would have at least asked wolfchat wtf had happened with the excuse that they like skimmed. this is a shitty read but is unfortunately town in context

wolfy

hmm. i guess i could see it

poised

ok im caught up

4 Likes

idk just saying normal

1 Like

VT makes me think its a type of role

1 Like

wall of text

I did read the signup stuff, but it makes no fucking sense why we dont do everything in 1 place

1 Like

I know nearly everyone here

2 Likes

Ur not mafia. Ur like innocent squeaky spongebob entering the bar of mean thugs. Like in that spongebob episode. “How tough are you?”

1 Like

Poised is s good word for it

1 Like