Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

7 Likes

idk about anybody else but I wasnt even trying d1

im in tears

1 Like

did you make this?

1 Like

towny read because of the disclaimer at the end :stuck_out_tongue:. Also a read that doesn’t boil down to “oh that post about their role sucking = towny”.

Their name has “slank” in it

where do you expect they are?

as soon as I didn’t have my hydra partner to bounce jokes off of, I became basically unable to make spontaneous, joking posts for fear of being awkward

also it’s relevant for the rest of day + onwards, where you can see that I struggled pretty hard to make reads there

not really
it seems pretty strange your strongest scumread is based on someone happening to enter thread at the wrong time, but i’ll have to ISO you to see if that makes sense

you… were not voting him at the time of this post
why did you forget you were voting me?

(catching up, at 856 rn)

I sent it to my crush trying to flirt and she screenshot it and sent it to her friends

4 Likes

lmao

1 Like

why do you hate saying stuff like that?
the common reason to hate that is because it’s very often inaccurate and bad
but if that was your reason, you wouldn’t be voting him. soooo…

It’s just that I don’t like using “TMI” as a means to push someone as I know that can be annoying

1 Like

yeah, and funnily enough as you’ll see later, i explained that i wolfread your response to the lurking accusation because you didn’t respond to it with an openwolf/joke

dunno, brain rot?
do you actually think this is AI lol?

Hi everyone. I read two posts since leaving. Mostly cause I was scrolling to see if I could join any events but I missed them

1 Like

Would like an explanation since I’m voting him.

1 Like

The other was that one dude that did a heart without posting saying someone was town for their role but I don’t have any context for thay

I don’t wanna back read but I’m here if anyone wants to talk

…??? why would i respond to it as a joke

depends. do you scumread me more than luka? and did you at the time of that post?

wait there were events?

There was one night werewolf. 7 ppl played I think. I was not one of them. I think Luka won but idk what they won

It was on discord as well so we can see the talking that happened then