Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

wtf I thought that was unrelated to the game

Hmm.
Not quite.

how did ppl even join

I’m townreading Haze.

because that’s my soul read of how you’d respond as town. you joke about stuff like this a lot. you just said yourself that as a wolf you weren’t able to joke around as much, so i don’t know why you’re acting confused lol

not really

Hahaha. I think the winner got a prize but roles in that game wouldn’t reflect roles in this one I don’t think

1 Like

Reason: No reason at all…looks like she’s alone in the thread. That’s really it.

Yes Kiiruma aims to pocket as a wolf and leans to the town reads but in that popcorn game they did have top suspect Badelane.

Probably typing /in and I think they wanted something on disc as well so idk if it was on there or on here to in fully

You are here and someone and someone else

1 Like

how tf do I filter though the posts to see what the host has typed

this is just text

haze is town

VOTE: zug
im going to sheep arctic the rest of the game since if I give reads I get scum read

1 Like

Go to the top or to a post by the host and there is a filter button that looks like a funnel and click on that.

find a post by host
click there ava
click on messages

i was in fact nervous
i’m usually nervous when being pushed though, as either alignment :man_shrugging:

U need to be online for the small events. Just pure chance if u happen to be online. U just say /in itt. Fills up very fast. Other events can be slower and bigger. Posted start of day or start of night

or, click on x posts in topic

Go to the op and click on the host pfp icon with the 27 or something