Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

Anyway I keep playing lethal company instead of being a productive member of the company

Hmm glancing in host iso and Luke joined every event. Wolfy behavior

VOTE: luka

VOTE: luka

I wish @katze was here

hi! i look away for a few hours and good christ there are 1k messages
i had a few face-value reads i made from around post 550-600? but i lost the discord message i was typing them in so rip me :sob:

most substantially is that i’m sus of bionic- i agree that they’re strangely aggressive against luka but my reason is this post

there’s a chance they did get a pretty underwhelming ability, but my gut says this is more likely a cover- as close to a VT claim as you can get in a game like this. i don’t feel strongly enough about it to vote about it but i am gonna keep an eye on them

It’s that ability (that i popped today) and a passive that puts me in an event linked to the ability, i might get something good out of the event

hmm. fair enough for now ig

i’m probably gonna wind down soon cuz its late for me and my brain is already fried enough without doing deductive reasoning, but first im gonna look over our trains and see if i wanna lay my vote anywhere before bed

Okay well I’ll probably be irrelevant for this day phase.

Gonna spend a bit of time lurking.

I’ll try to be here for EOD.

Otherwise I’ll simply be here for Day 2 where I’ll ITA a wolf and everyone will townread me.

This is towny

what the fuck are these votes

im being fucking scum read for trying as town
exact same thing as zones testament
ffs

I’m going to sleep but you are also being scum read by me for acting wierd and shooting someone early in d1

when the appeal is to emotion! :flushed:

2 Likes

im alr self voting

you want to be locktown sooo bad

1 Like

correct

1 Like

VOTE: IcetFeelsPain
looked over everything again and digesting information, voting ice bc i don’t like either of our two biggest trains and i wanna press him to get a more clear read on him

1 Like

a mimir :crescent_moon: :sleeping_bed: :zzz:

1 Like

Luka (7): IcetFeelsPain, Zugzwang, Jarek, Bionic, Luka, Treasure, Sadbi
Bionic (4): Haze_with_a_Z, Clara, guavagudetama, RoseRedWitch
IcetFeelsPain (3): Frostwolf103, Kiiruma, Sneakyphoenix
Zugzwang (2): Stick, Arctic
Haze_with_a_Z (2): benguinedparbecue, tutuu
benguinedparbecue (1): Ash
Leafia (1): BradLand
tutuu (1): otterpopd
Frostwolf103 (1): Cape90
otterpopd (1): neil_the_eel
neil_the_eel (1): May

Not Voting (6): baker, Leafia, an_gorta_slanktai, Someone, iamagummybear, Apprentice