Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

Here comes the GOAT

Looks normal to me but ok.

VOTE: Haze

29 players other then myself and it’s almost been an hour since the last post.

And the last post was me.

Rough, ain’t it?

Luka (6): IcetFeelsPain, Zugzwang, Jarek, Bionic, Luka, Sadbi
Bionic (4): Haze_with_a_Z, Clara, guavagudetama, RoseRedWitch
IcetFeelsPain (3): Frostwolf103, Kiiruma, Sneakyphoenix
Haze_with_a_Z (3): benguinedparbecue, tutuu, Treasure
Zugzwang (2): Stick, Arctic
benguinedparbecue (1): Ash
Leafia (1): BradLand
tutuu (1): otterpopd
Frostwolf103 (1): Cape90
otterpopd (1): neil_the_eel
neil_the_eel (1): May

Not Voting (6): baker, Leafia, an_gorta_slanktai, Someone, iamagummybear, Apprentice

Wait, everyone’s sleeping at a normal-ish time? This is great.

Anyway I don’t know why I didn’t say this earlier but my ISO dive (which made me miss BotC) was on Neil and I found the slot to be relatively wolfy. Neil’s entrance and first few posts felt quite stiff. The vote on Icet felt paired, as if it was some mild distancing and then Neil’s other votes have been joking/unfounded. If Ice is wolf, Neil is a strong wolf partner candidate.

3 Likes

Event Annoucement

Codenames

Players: 4, or 8
Death: No
Duration: 25ish minutes, likely double for 8 players
Mobile Friendly: Yes
Other Notes: Signups will be open for up to 20 minutes until 4p is reached, and 10 minutes after four players for 8, or until filled

YOU CANNOT TALK ABOUT ONGOING EVENTS

Codenames

It’s like spyfall but its not whatsoever I just get the names mixed up

• One person on your team will be the SPYMASTER, the other will be the OPERATIVE. Players on each team will be randomized, but you get to choose who is the Operative and who is the Spymaster.
  • There will be two teams. The RED team, and the BLUE team. If there’s 8 players, two more teams will be added, the GREEN team and the Mustard Yellow Team.
  • 25 cards are laid on on a 5x5 grid. The Spymaster knows which ones are your teams cards, and which one are your enemies cards, but they can’t directly state it to the Operative. They can only give a Single word clue, and a number clue, I.E “Santa, 2”. The number of guesses the Operative gets is the number given by the Spymaster, plus 1, before the next team goes.
  • There will be 9 cards the first team to go (chosen by randomization) will have to find, and 8 cards for the second team. Choosing your opponents card, or a non-team, non-assassin card will end your turn. If the ASSASSIN is chosen by an Operative, their team instantly loses. Each card will be revealed after it’s flipped.
  • The goal of each team is to have all their teams cards be picked by the Operative before the other team.
  • There will be one total round. If there’s four teams, it will be in a tournament format (Whichever teams win the first match will go head to head in the second)
  • Signup by typing /I love spyparty!! (and preferably ping the host account)
1 Like

@GalacticCouncil /I love spyparty!!

/in

/I love spyparty!!

1 Like

@GalacticCouncil /I love spyparty!!

3 attempts.

1 Like

damn everyone be sleep

one time im on in time

kay, event signups are being canned
the event will prolly be run later