Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

take a look at 1574 - it aligns well with someone meta

as for IceT they are most likely bussing here between luka/neil. i have a slight tr on luka based on meta and i would need help reading neil

but anycase, i don’t think i can agree with both slots not doing anything. how well do you know these players btw?

i dont know IceT that well, the one time I played with them, I just remember misreading them when they were town

No idea who Someone is

I have been mafia with Luka a couple of times but idt I have been in a game where he has been town so idk that meta too well and as mafia partners I don’t get a good feel for playstyle, but Luka carried my sorry butt in one game :stuck_out_tongue:

Though I have a decent amount of experience with neil, and he usually is pretty easy to find as town, but I struggle really seeing that this game from him so far, though he’s vibing ig.

1 Like

meld on neil

also agreed luka is a strong player. they dont deserve d1 chop

I am caught up and am gonna take a rest. Gotta get up decently soon and will probably be online ~6ish hours from now and while my activity might be sporadic, I will be there from then til EOD

Wow, may and cape are town

whats your opinion on the sequence of posts:

Don’t quite understand the question, and I’m struggling to see this as a real concern from you LOL.

Mostly because I don’t really see how my post there relates to me “having expressed reads”, me “having not given reads on that many people”, and me “having some townreads” - all of which are things you’ve said in that post that I don’t really see correlating to each other and/or to my original post at all?

Yay I’m involved

1 Like

I don’t really remember anything from Icet but I looked at sneakyphoenix’s ISO from 1638 and I’d say they are GTH town - I can respect that they’re trying to find different avenues for the exe given they don’t like the current options and their approach kind of aligns with what they said SoD about this being their first forum game. 1647 is fine, and I’m not sure what Cape is trying to get at in 1667

1 Like

Sabi is not townie :(

1 Like

modposters are usually town right? lol

1 Like

neil_the_eel (1): May

i don’t get this vote and i am afraid of going into may ISO

If im not town at least u have info that my role potential is weaker than any other evil role

2 Likes

yeah but people can get multiple powers in a mash setting

1 Like

wait a minute

1 Like

do you have any other powers besides modposting?

1 Like

Nah, I’ve seen both alignments have it.
But since Tutuu has 2 separate modposting abilities… I do think it’d be a tad UP for wolves.

2 Likes

i actually want to know if tutuu has any night actions because I need a target who won’t be using a night action

1 Like

and i need 3 of them to create something for us

1 Like