Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

“can’t” I don’t want to

1 Like

man everyone asleep huh

/in

i will try to make this not canned because i like codenames

1 Like

Sadbi is lowkey scummy

Lowkey one of my most hated party games. But also… heck it, it’s an event and let’s try and get some sort of prize :stuck_out_tongue:

/I love spyparty!! @GalacticCouncil

you havent expressed getting a clear read on anyone

I’ll try to not make this canned because I like the hosts and some of the players too :eyes:

I mean we did already bypass the event timer though so I think we missed it
So let’s get back to business

/I love spyparty!! @GalacticCouncil

I dunno probably 7-8

1 Like

Oh yeah, you kinda have to hex key it which is kinda annoying

i have never thought that zugz would be a top poster just given when I have seen us both as wolf (tbf i am talking about a light game), so I think that’s decent? Though I don’t get too much of an impression otherwise

Where did Frostwolf make you laugh?

How is Bionic outed evil? I suck at mech so like, besides saying their role sucks or something like wdym?

You also seem to have suspected people who have outed SOME kind of mech. Do you think wolves were antsy to get claims out?

can you show me a game?

also wanna point out bionic said this.

both someone and icet havent really done all that much in the game so far

what things do you consider as doing much?

they are posting a decent amount with no substance. They aren’t really putting in effort with their posts either so that = not doing much

missed this. I have seen townies post weird things like that so I didn’t think much of it. No idea the BOTC references/roles or whatever so eh.

It seems rather… openwolfy to just post something like that in your interpretation here.