Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

Sadbi and Benguin both wolves then

kill all liars vote: sabi

i have no idea what you are talking about - can you quote what you are referring to because i don’t think this is something that actually happened

treasure is an alt of someone

imo a lot of people are not acting like they are strangers to treasure

this makes me believe that either:

1. they are w/w with treasure, and treasure told them of her identity

2. at least one wolf knows treasure’s identity, and told it to the people who aren’t interacting with treasure as if they were strangers

my point being, if you are a town, you have noone to talk to. you would have no idea who treasure is. and i think people talk differently to strangers

I never said neil tr beguin

in what way

1 Like

WHERE DID I SAY NEIL TR BEGUIN

It has happened Arctic but sorry it wasn’t “obvious” you said it differently but it’s still a soft defend nonetheless.

I’m just social

1 Like

squint

how is me asking if your vote on bionic was sarcasm soft defending benguined???

TF is this then?

I said neil said the same thing as I did about you voting beguin over neil/zug

i could be too critical but it feels to me like sabi knows who treasure is

i think that there were more people interacting similarly, let me check

i only know sadbi this game is miserable

1 Like

I don’t lol but if treasure flips wolf just kill me then

1 Like

THAT DOESNT MEAN “neil trs benguin” it means we both said “WHY BENGUIN OVER THE OTHER 2 OPTIONS”

im going back to sleep this thread is a disaster

treasure could be town, but you could be wolf, someone else could have told you. it would be pretty reasonable for a wolf member to alert their teammates of the identity of town alts. and this defense of “if treasure flips wolf → kill me” reinforces this idea. i am sorry if you’re town and i’m being too harsh on you, but i feel like you’re mafia, and treasure is probably still town

This is a townie thought from tutuu. I don’t quite see what they do in the sabi/treadure interactions but this is a good line of thought. Quite creative if tutuu is mafia, but looks villagery at first glance.

1 Like