Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

stick this sounds like a read right out of a wolf handbook

1 Like

It maybe possible someone informed Sadbi about my real identity in wolf chat.

1 Like

I don’t even know what that means but you know I’m socially like this with everyone alts and all

1 Like

So your saying your confident I am an alt?

My only thought after treasure inability to read is that it’s FrostburnPhoenix

Thanks i wrote it myself

YOU LITERALLY SAID WE PLAYED TOGETHER

1 Like

but aren’t you miserable rn? i dont mean to privy about your emotions, im just finding myself at a contradiction

“sabi’s behavior is explained because they’re being social” and yet “sabi is not feeling good rn”

how?

Oh! Maybe

Ah yeah that’s true.

Fair point.

Being social has nothing to do with me being sick and burnt out.

I social every game

It’s how I play

1 Like

i kinda think you’re wilding a bit because none of those posts give the the impression sabi knows who treasure is, they’re just… willing to interact with them

and separately i’m pretty sure treasure has towntold now

for those who are unaware, treasure = zirbo = zorvo = seththeking

his recent posts are indicative of his town meta - that is believing he’s found one wolf, constructing a worldview around that player being a wolf, and confbiasing this scumread to the point of preflipping people and basing his entire readslist around this one slot - he’s done this already with me, sadbi and benguined. and i know it looks terrible because he’s evidently wilding by saying that me asking if he was being sarcastic = defending benguined, but there is still a tenuous link between those two things given that benguined voted him for that same post so i don’t think he’s making stuff up

You are literally not reading the game

Oh Seth makes sense.

lmao it does kinda sound like the xanjori/lime wall copypasta but she’s still town imo

stick is a wolf to me this game sorry shes not been eated by enough dogs. but like that specific format of things ive seen from wolves even past the lime wall. but im also too much of a wimp to vote stick here

Coward

:really:

I was already townreading tutuu how is that post wolfy lol, I’m acknowledging their angle as townie while clarifying that I don’t agree with their observations

1 Like

SORRY UR JUST UNEXPLAIBLY WOLFY AND ITS MAKING MY TEETH ITCH