Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Design PM

okay. i think i can use my gimmick (the one thing im good at) for the commuter

for 24h it shouldnt be too much work

Doomsday Empire

Galactic Community Commuter

New World (Passive) - There’s a lot to explore on a new planet, isn’t there? Use your twenty-four hours wisely.

Migrate Capital (Night) - Migrate your capital to another planet, roleblocking all who visit you tonight. Also prevent all abilities that do not count as a visit that target you from working tonight. This ability processes directly after strongmanned kills. This works only as a regular commute, to everyone else. - 1 use

woo!!! vagueposting!!!

1 Like

(this literally just means they’re going to have to play in an atlas branded game. think tomb of horrors but its cool because i made it its not tomb of horrors and its actually fun)

1 Like

(i… could not think of anything else)

1 Like

its really funny tho

the commute might have to be made into a day ability

for it to work

fair
that just takes effect that night?

1 Like

make sure to document what the game will be… eventually

1 Like

mhm

1 Like

i’m gonna keep it as vague as non-bastard can be, though

feel like this should have a voyeur clause too; no specific reason, nor is it too useful unless they get exactly a killing/protective, but its something that isn’t just a watcher

1 Like

if thats too strong, just do what cod did and group the things together

1 Like

Dear lord, why did I join a PM with 300+ posts, and who is reviewing this setup?

(For context, I am used to inviting co-hosts to my setups when the setup was finished and has passed its review.)

3 players
3 × 3% = 9%
10% - 9% = 1%
Is Aggressor not taken to account in the formula, even though Aggressors are Attackers as well?

That’s cool and all, but when are the ITAs disabled? When can we start enabling majority?

Pray do tell me: Why is “the fact that Mafia’s factional attacks are unassigned” hidden inside a Town’s ability?

• Tomorrow is spelled wrong.
  • Is the gained vote weight public?
  • Is the gained vote weight still present in XYLO?

*reads Desert World*
So… is it the user or the Defender who’s getting debuffed by the risk increase?

–also, seeing as you misspelled tomorrow so many times, I feel like you might as well use copy paste the entire post to MS Word or Google Docs, and use the function that replaces all “tommorow” with “tomorrow”.

Hold up. @ElizaThePsycho, what is the OoO (Order of Operations)? Why does the last sentence say “this ability processes directly after strongmanned kills”?

If an Alignment Cop were to redcheck a Mafia, but gets killed because the Cop got strongman attacked, wouldn’t that mean they would never be able to receive feedback?

I ask this in the event that there is roles with Dead Interaction (e.g. Medium) in this game.
Okay, so apparently there are no Dead Interaction as far as Town roles go. However, I would still like for this question to be answered.

Also, you might want to declare that this game is not bastard. Just for completion’s sake.

1. Not sure how to feel about hosts playing the game for the players.
  2. What do you mean by “any killpower or straight alignment checks will still be controlled by the target”? They still get to choose who to kill or investigate if they have the power to do so? So, the hosts would be controlling their actions only if they have a non-Killing and non-Investigative power, e.g. predicting who will die tonight? *looks at Executive Vigor Empire*
  3. What happens if KILLIZA dies? Would the player who got subbed out also die?
  4. Can this be used in XYLO?

How does this interact with Doctor and a strongmanned attack?

1. Why do you have two Vigilantes?
  2. Why is one gated and the other not?

Why are there ellipses at the end of the first passive’s description?

• Where is this chat?
  • Can the Neighborizer target themselves?
  • Can the Neighborizer target the same players consecutively?

What does “receiving direct host communications to do with the gamestate” mean, and how is this any different from the other passive?

*re-reads OP’s Gameplay section*
What is your policy on multitasking / using two or more different abilities on the same phase?

This role definitely needs a buff. I don’t even understand why the last ability is a 1-Shot.

Infinite uses, you say? :eyes:
Maybe I am overreacting, but I feel like I am not.

• Is the buff/debuff publicly announced?
  • Is the Mercenary Enclave limited or infinite use? Either way, I still don’t get how Mercenary Enclaves work.

I don’t understand the first sentence, so there is probably a grammar error somewhere in there.

Also, if this role functions the way I think it does, then the second sentence may as well be removed, and instead replaced by slapping an “each day” at the start of the first sentence.