Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - GAME OVER - CRISIS WIN, GALAXY DESTROYED

I am at 5 evil wins in a row now so maybe I should like it but I don’t

2 Likes

It’s a chance to have 6 wolf wins in a row.

1 Like

All games are a chance. If this mash made anything evident, it’s that I really do not have the energy to be playing to my own standards right now. I do not want to play games I’ll play badly.

1 Like

Town executed there cop d1
Reasoning: They had a read list
Ggez

Luke mvp?

For this only

1 Like

Actually my reads were kinda good lol

wait no they werent I had a mafia as top town
potato potato

both of the people I called mafia were mafia so :saluting_face:

Oh no sorry my message was ambiguous

I didnt meant that u attempted it itg

I meant like the post itself. The very disagreement that u did

(Im not that invested, just asking for fun!)

2 Likes

This is my other method of disagreement where instead of desperately wanting to correct someone who won’t take it well I desperately want criticism from people who won’t give it unprompted

1 Like

Back when I’d draw regularly nobody would ever give me like good criticism they were too nice so I’d say “something seems off I can’t tell what can someone help me out :/“ and then you frame critique as explicitly helpful and desired

2 Likes

The “explain the problem (which you are wrong about) to me so you can help me” utilises the same human mechanic of wanting to be helpful but for opposite purposes, letting YOU criticise THEM rather than the other way around

1 Like

Idk if you still draw often enough for this to be Useful but it’s sometimes easier to see the problem if you turn the page over, hold it up to the light so you can see what’s on the other side, and look at it backwards

4 Likes

idk what it is about Backwards that makes people suddenly able to notice “wow these two eyes are different sizes” but it Works

2 Likes

Digital art. I did flip the canvas plenty

1 Like

Also zooming out, rotating in general, black and white to check values, hiding individual elements piece by piece to ensure they’re balanced across the composition, put a random HSV filter on the drawing and try to adjust the values back to what looks right, etc etc et al

1 Like

also sleeping before 4 am

3 Likes

I just woke up and i dont think i follow u 100%, only about 60%, but i will say there is an alternative way to look at a potential disagreement between u and i

I am 6’3. U are 5’2.

Begone, ratboy

2 Likes