Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - GAME OVER - CRISIS WIN, GALAXY DESTROYED

We’ve been over this I was posting in wolfchat

1 Like

i can imagine everyones voice now after this experience

except yours :sob: you are running wild in my brain

1 Like

may has a volume tell (if he is posting less then they are in wolf chat talking about her pronouns)

4 Likes

tutuu sounds like a rapper where they talk a lot for 3 minutes and then you forget they exist

3 Likes

what do i sound like

2 Likes

just a normal guy

2 Likes

I’m probably posting about how we’re inevitably going to lose and how my own misplays have caused this

2 Likes

3 Likes

(as does atlas)

3 Likes

ngl when I wolfed in that game recently I was doing that so much

1 Like

we made a :doompost: emoji in hydra chat

1 Like

Facts

1 Like

i asked a friend what she thinks, she said this:

“talking to tutuu is like listening to your long-lost, flirtatious lover whomst you long to speak to again the moment you are torn away to your real life”

5 Likes

i don’t know what this means because it’s far removed from any real life experience i’ve had

6 Likes

“however much you think you like tutuu, multiply it by no less than 5x when you have the luxury of speaking with him”

(my friend likes me a lot. we are good friends)

3 Likes

We killed the Cop D1 and the Tracker N1, killed the Warcop before they could get a single result, all town KP exclusively targeted town (excluding a single 50% event prize), every ITA shot or voting tie ever performed on a wolf (barring that single event prize) killed them, including a like 20% solo shot, we had no anticlaim and our only defence against follow-the-cop was a single strongman kill, all of our silent ITAs missed, baker called the exact masons N1 and we killed them N2, many many town roles were completely sunk into nothing, And Yet

4 Likes

Fucking shoutout to baker for that by the way

5 Likes

anyways this was probably my last played game here. i will co-host for frost and then i will not be touching the games here. i will visit the other threads tho and get my daily dose of cookiepill

9 Likes

i was wrong on the bionic part but yeah xd

2 Likes

Whoops LOL I wasn’t reading. You got to neil and Haze specifically on D2 though

2 Likes