Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - GAME OVER - CRISIS WIN, GALAXY DESTROYED

Resolve in those two if treasure flips w

1 Like

If insomnia flips lost wolf than lol me but I genuinely don’t think he’s main wolf pack just based off his reactions

1 Like

because she claimed to have amnesiac’s stick’s role. 0% chance to hit but gain alignment peek. she shot u and u didnt die. she claimed the peek. so shes always town, unless she could manipulate her ita chance to be 0%. which we now know wolves had the tools to. otherwise shes is not risking getting outed if she kills u, 80% chance to kill u, thats insanity

2 Likes

stick was also very confident in someone

1 Like

Also let the record show I never voted for cape in the counselor thing because that’s usually a wolfy role from my experience

1 Like

that came from zug :joy_cat:

1 Like

no way i took 45 minutes

1 Like

(that wasn’t role, that was event reward)

1 Like

and yeah that was me/haze who had that reward

1 Like

Oh well regardless my point still stabds

1 Like

took u a while to fabricate ur posts. what now, wolf?

so blue whats ur opinion rn on treasure

who are u voting for?

i have taken time on every single post ive made and I also think im the most obvious town member in the game so im going to wait for you to iso me before i take your argument seriously

1 Like

treasure is a sl; he’s been in my poe since i joined this game, but the concensus has prevented me from voting there

im currently on kii

1 Like

who is mafia blue

chop chop

who are the wolves

kii shot cape

so what now; u changing ur vote or what?

why?

my poe as I was going to post it after last time I was here was

sadbi / brad / gorta / kii / treasure with peripherally cape/may

but I wasn’t happy with how large it was; reading up I thought cape continued to look towny and may seemed to wolfcase themself and i found their case convincing

that was until cape’s flip

1 Like

Squint

1 Like

thank u

i dont mean to be confrontational

but im asking u who do u think is wolf now