Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - GAME OVER - CRISIS WIN, GALAXY DESTROYED

@an_gorta_slanktai I miss u sweetie. Let’s play lethal company

1 Like

still taking in where i want to go but time has not aided my thoughts about brad nor treasure (in that i find them wolfier now)

1 Like

1 Like

I also think kii is still suspicious; no way they expected a 15% to go through
admittely less now and theyre not in my immediate poe

1 Like

whats your role?

most of the thread is doing gut reads and the poes are everywhere; I came in and helped absolve that
from the get-go ive been asking ai questions, making reasonable conclusions and tried to pitch my thoughts to the town
my thoughts and reasons and progression is so bare I think im the easiest person to read

1 Like

ill claim if im a wagon not earlier
its nothing a towncore could really use for mech plans

2 Likes

mmmm
i do think the stuff you’ve done with that is like. generally pro-town
but also it’s not too hard for a wolf with the right skills to fake; my last wolfgame my partner had very similar vibes

personally i find players like you hard to read because well-thought-out posts are also the ones which tend to not expose mindset

1 Like

kii isnt getting off the ground today so I will be switching before eod and I am happy with treasure/may wagons and I think im going treasure but im not digging in yet

1 Like

I havent played a game of mafia since '20 or '21 (cant remember) and when I did I was gods most pathetic mafia
but I should stick to my earlier note that I shouldnt be arguing against a case that ‘im mafia because i can be not town’

2 Likes

I just killed a mafia member what the fuck.
It’s not like I’m just ‘not getting off the ground’

1 Like

if may is mafia who do u think is her partner?

I think the only edits im really ready to make are
sadbi/ brad / gorta / treasure poe with peripherally kii

ive had the opposite problem of tutuu/zugz of not being able to find enough town. Im dont think im comfortable taking any of them out.

1 Like

I dont know

made a may/treasure w/w read a few days ago but I cant remember why and that seems sketchier considering treasure’s push on may over cape, but ig it means less if cape/may were w/w, but its unlikely were that on point

1 Like

treasure killed like three mafia members and theyre top wagon (Im not saying treasure is a bad wagon, but instead that your 15% of killing cape doesnt locktown you)
I will give that I am suffering from confbias but that doesnt mean youre town

1 Like

i can tell u one pairing that makes a lot of sense in my head

and thats exactly treasure blue

i would need help understanding any other pairings (or triplets in a hell world)

20 players are dead, i think there is enough info to build worlds instead of individual scumreads

if ur town, please help me find u by building a logical world that has 2 mafia that are paired. if u want to / have the time

@Zugzwang eod is approachingl; we need to ping brad with who to kill. i will trust on that one. but please do ping him

1 Like

i probably dont have time before eod rn but I also think my poe is winning

1 Like

i took may out by accident ig id keep them in peripheral

1 Like

Legacy.

Regardless of Treasure flip:

Someone is town. The thoughts they’ve had are incredibly difficult for a new wolf to think of - honestly, even for an experienced wolf it would be hard. This is the one slot which I have barely tinfoiled on, even Day 4.

If Treasure is a wolf:

May is town. Day 4, Treasure was clearly pushing May to kill her, and had none of the treatment of “oh you’re such an obvious wolf, get good, peahead” that she gave to Baker and Frost. May has also been somewhat towny independently. I do think I could be fooled here but it’s unlikely.

Tutuu is town. The excitement after Cape’s flip, and excitement while pushing Treasure, would be very hard to fake. Also, Tutuu has exhibited towny paranoia for a while earlier day 4, had some town mindset in previous days, and was heavily TRed by Arctic and Stick.

Kii is likely town. Shooting his partner Cape alone, knowing full well that the flip would implicate Treasure, would be bad. If Kii is alive and we are getting close to the edge again, this can be tinfoiled though because wolves have done a lot of unnecessary bussing, and the chance of a hit was low.

Elixir looks somewhat questionable, from defending Cape, given Cape’s importance in keeping Treasure alive. I don’t have a significant read here socially, because his posting style is a more formal, thought out one, which I am bad at reading. That being said, I do think that, if he’s town, he’s of significant help to us.

Elixir/Slanktai/Sadbi/Brad is PoE here. I do trust Insomnia on Sadbi, so never kill Sadbi before Insomnia. Brad should kill in this PoE, and preferably not Sadbi or Elixir, given Treasure flips wolf.

If Treasure is town:

Elixir is mechanically town, unless godfather.

Tutuu is probably still town, for similar reasons as if Treasure is a wolf - but in this world I’m not fully sure, because W!Tutuu could possibly have genuine excitement at misexeing Treasure.

I had gotten some town mindset from May earlier today, but it’s not too much.

Kii/Brad/Slanktai/Sadbi/(May?) is PoE. Brad should kill in this PoE, preferably not Sadbi or May, given Treasure flips town.

Reads lists for convenience:

Treasure wolf

Very strong town
Someone
Tutuu

Strong town:
May

Medium-Strong town:
Kiiruma

PoE:
Elixir
Slanktai
Sadbi (move up if Slank is town)
Brad

Treasure town

Very strong town:
Someone
Elixir - mech conf

Strong town:
Tutuu

Lean town:
May

PoE: (may not mentioned here because above)
Brad
Slanktai
Sadbi (move up if Slank is town)
Kii

Mech / setup / strategy notes:
I was roleblocked N2, likely by Baker. This doesn’t confirm anyone now, but it may be useful at some point with more mech.
Make sure Brad follows the PoE set by the town leaders. If he refuses, consider him outed - he could very well be mafia vig.

1 Like