Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - GAME OVER - CRISIS WIN, GALAXY DESTROYED

@BradLand

If Treasure is wolf, kill in slanktai/sadbi/elixir. I’d prefer Slanktai but you can go with any of them.

If Treasure if town, kill in Kii/Slanktai/Sadbi/May. I’d prefer Slanktai or Kii, but you can go with any of them.

If you do not do this, you are outed mafia.

1 Like

I will try to build a team if I survive until tomorrow but I greatly prefer individual scumreads; I think casing pairs by interactions with each other is far more difficult and potentially less accurate then going through an iso/actions and searching for tmi

1 Like

He should not kill insomnia wtf

1 Like

No @bradland

Kill tutuu if treasure is town exleir if treasure is wolf

1 Like

@BradLand

1 Like

Do not kill insomnia wtf

1 Like

Zugs how tf are you seeing exilir posting rn and be like lemme clear them

1 Like

i’m not clearing them if treasure if wolf
if treasure is town they’re mech cleared

1 Like

I rather die over insomnia

1 Like

why is insomnia so towny
other than bussing

1 Like

VOTE: Treasure

there was a point where I thought may was towny but this was never true for treasure. i think this is more likely a hit

2 Likes

fwiw i agree

if my opinion matters @BradLand if treasure flips town id ask u to shoot may, but i forgive u if u shoot me

if treasure flips mafia imo shoot blueelixir

1 Like

last thing ill say before eod on myself because i need to stop thinking about this is that the only world in which treasure/cape/i are w/w/w is where wolves threw nk so I could prove myself. but this only works if i knew cape was going to die. which he wasnt.

1 Like

He just is. Wolf insomnia would easily let me die because he has numerous times.

Also his reaction to cape does not come from a main pack wolf.

1 Like

lol what are these wagons

1 Like

If Treasure flips Maf honestly I’d shoot Someone but that’s just because I feel like TBE being caught in a chain with Treasure and Cape is a bit too much of a fall for maf to have should things go… well, how they’ve gone

1 Like

@an_gorta_slanktai

Hi sweetie I missed u :3

1 Like

Who would you rather die instead?

1 Like

mmmmmmmmmm
i cant say I am convinced but. elixir’s recent posting is sus. and it’s important to have unity or w!brad can then shoot basically anyone. so.

i’ll ping brad again and say to shoot exactly elixir if treasure is wolf
if treasure is town what tho?
i’d be. fine enough with may. not a huge fan but like. would you be fine with that

1 Like