Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - GAME OVER - CRISIS WIN, GALAXY DESTROYED

why is this

also cape idk what you’re doing rn but do you want to rti nya nya nya

both were off wagon

felt like not much interaction was happening between them compared to other people, at least towards that end of day area.

nya do you want to rti

rti meaning real time interaction
ie we both stay in thread and talk in real time

in other words the BEST solving method nya nya nya (semi /s)

honestly not really, but I will probably anyways

ok time to bombard you with questions (sorry lol)

you didn’t mention this in neighborhood chat when i asked the same question
when did you come to this realization

also what’s your read on me now

thought about it when sadbi started getting more traction and also thought about baker’s treatment of tutuu compared to may when tutuu brought all that stuff up

1 Like

also did you ever look over ash during the night as you had planned

I believe you are town, and the hood that we had made me strengthen that read

IIRC you also asked me about the meta from 1.5 years ago thing in a light game and you asking me if that’s reliable meta, and like I suppose not, however, it’s the only real frame of reference I have for you in terms of real experience

I also think today you have been trying to progress the game forward so there is that

mmm i see
so
were you considering who to vote in the neighborhood

I don’t think I was ever voting you

Sort of, I noticed in Ash’s early logs that he kept being wrong about things. Looked over a lil bit of his end too, but i didn’t really look into great detail admittedly

you were not! but were you considering it at all
or were you just set on ash the whole time

i meant to say that I really am tired

Yeah I literally said this in the hood though so idk why ur questioning me on this

trust me i have reasons nya

so what was the point of analyzing ash if you knew you were going to vote him regardless
or explaining to ash your reasons to vote him

to try to find ash if he was town, just to be fair. There were things though in his later logs though like his push on Baker though hat just rubbed me the wrong way though and he just wasn’t explaining clearly why you were mafia besides “zugz is being too towncleared” or something, I didn’t get it and I still do not