Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - GAME OVER - CRISIS WIN, GALAXY DESTROYED

also wanted a legacy there and to try to see where he was coming frrom if he was town, (which ofc he was)

1 Like

mmmmmm
can you point to posts in the neighborhood (yeah i realize this sucks for everyone unable to see this) where you were hoping to get a legacy?

the thing that bothers me here
is that you clearly TRed me a lot, so I don’t see a real reason for v!you to find ash’s alignment
like say you decided he was probably town. what then

i was mostly kinda trying to softball him some talking points like me asking him about if his scumread on Treasure changed after baker’s flip… which he didn’t answer even though I prodded him about it.

I feel like scumreads are the most important part of anyone’s legacy. Also prodded him with the whole hypothetical of us being both mafia just to see how he would react to that, was hoping to see something from that but i really didn’t

Was also seeing how Ash would respond to my accusations in general which i felt the responses were a tad underwhelming…

I question everything, and honestly, I really wouldn’t have much to say in the hood if I didn’t try to… you know, do stuff too talk to both you and ash when i had the opportunity (which I know wasn’t that often, sorry about that x.x)

idk the point of asking asking softball questions tho

also idk why you’d care about a world with w!you in it. given that. you know you’re town. right.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
when you say you question everything
does this mean, like, you tinfoil a lot
or something else

also he answered this in 219

to see patterns, to see how one person thinks.

Like the one thing I will give Ash is he played consistently all game and I have noticed that and it was making me inclined to at least hear him out. I do regret not asking him to elaborate on his read on you.

I know I am town, correct, I was asking ash about that because he didn’t seem to have any paranoia with me and he seemed to think you are wolf and yet he wasn’t trying to convince me to vote you which struck me as scummy.

Again to see patterns, to see how one person thinks.

I missed that even after looking many times at it… :wowee:

1 Like

then again, if ash is scum and you are town, he wouldn’t have any reason not to do this… but whatever, it’s what was going through my head at the time

1 Like

in what ways was ash consistent?

I’m currently playing some Stellaris

1 Like

Omg I just bought a dlc

was gonna play in a few minutes

I don’t got all the DLC’s but I recently got the Federation one to get all the origin stuff

1 Like

Oh the good thing about stellaris is if I have all the DLC and you join a multiplayer game im hosting, you get the DLC for the game to

Oh really? Nice’

1 Like

yea me and a good friend of mine got this deal where he gives me 33% of the price of the DLC, and I pay for it so we can both play it

his paranoia/suspicion on you

his overall style of posting

his reads

to put it simply ig

he’s had some suspicion of me, yeah, but not enough where i’d call that a pattern in how he thinks lol

the other two are vague enough where they’re kinda meaningless
can you elaborate there nya

he’s felt fairly brash to me in terms of his posting, like he says things with confidence

well for this, as you pointed out he responded to me in 219 doubling down on saying that Treasure/baker are w/w (i don’t agree here but it is something). I was kinfa misremembering things though here as i thought he sussed you all game when that wasn’t really the case.

1 Like