Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - GAME OVER - CRISIS WIN, GALAXY DESTROYED

Because I hate to point this out but I have sucked this game and I realise that. As I said earlier I did have paranoia on Tutuu but that’s because I had Tutuu as town and then thought I was wrong about someone. I just thought in the end that Tutuu was someone I was more confident on being right compared to Cape who could’ve been leading me astray

…what
like, so you’re saying here you:

1. Begin suspecting tutuu slightly because you think she could be a wolf not revealing your night action
  2. See tutuu later reveal that action… and then still suspect her anyway because you’ve played bad

is this right?

Also on a more funni note which is irrelevant to the game. But I popped onto discord on my mobile just and it’s very interesting to look at DMs and then just see my most recent message to someone was ‘die’ because I was in an al-had game for BotC x3

1 Like

Yeah basically tbh.
Yet I still had some belief in Tutuu hence me shooting Cape instead of Tutuu

so
if you continued suspecting her just because of your bad play
why weren’t you suspecting her since start of day?

Because I’d been having swings of wim at the time.

I even said as I was shooting that I’d mostly given up.

The reason being that I felt like I’d been doing terribly.

mmmmm
i can’t say I believe this but. more importantly.

can you respond to my issues in 1227, 1229, and 1236

No not right now.
But let me make this a lot simpler for you.

I’m making contradictions and that is what shows I’m towny.

Last game I was a wolf i very much calculated how and when to push. Who to defend and how much to do so. How I would respond to any flipped partners etc. I did this because I ensured that I had a narrative I could present

In this game I don’t have that. I’ve had multiple trains of thought and they can seem weird when looked at together. Yet I’m presenting them all and it’s making me look bad. This is a clear discrepancy and in itself shows I’m town.

wat
you made a bunch of contradictions when I got you to interact with me in real time lol
if you had tried to look over everything and make sure you stayed consistent, you’d have failed to respond in real time

No because as a wolf last game I’d planned how I was interacting with different things and responding to certain topics.

I’d decided to have guava as my pocket but to make sure that I’d expressed enough paranoia on them so that I could have guava die instead of me. I’d actively analysed my own team’s slots so I could find ways to try and claw back from them having kinda only interacted with other wolf members and a couple of townies

ok and?
last wolfgame you did not do a real-time conversation with someone looking for inconsistences, and you also had way fewer posts

like your argument here boils down to “i’m good enough at wolf to not contradict myself”

Correct. And do you disagree with that statement?

I literally brought my team back from a horrendous start into a win. I am good enough at wolf to not contradict myself.

Whereas, as town I have multiple lines of thought and they don’t necessarily all look consistent and coherent together

in this context? given that you’ve had way more posts here, in a game that’s way more active and has more to keep track of, and you were attempting a real-time conversation? yeah I think it’s reasonable you, or most people really, would mess up

but anyway
the issues I raised in 1227, 1229, and 1236 don’t feel like they can be explained simply by multiple thought processes.
if you’re town, directly address the point, instead of claiming you’re too good to make this mistake.

@BradLand just getting this in now to say that if I flip, you shoot Zug tonight lol. Assuming that game doesn’t just end immediately.

Idk is MxLo/LxLo announced?

lol
kii there are plenty of reasons to clear me, and i’m sure you can see them.
I was probably getting killed by mafia tonight anyway though lol.

and no it is not.

I am literally starting a shift in 7 mins and am on mobile. Chill. Its why i didn’t try and get into it atm