Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - GAME OVER - CRISIS WIN, GALAXY DESTROYED

you can respond later, dw
i should be on at eod

Can I request you not to be on me for now?

Because in the world you are good and there’s 3 maf alive. They wait to be around at the same time and then quickhammer me

You could be a towny I’m missing from my solve. So far I have May and Brad as town

Sigh as for this I guess I’m getting frustrated because I can’t see how Tutuu and Zorvo had me as town. And you don’t if you’re good. Like anyone who’d be able to confirm me and people that have trusted me have straight up been removed

it’s very very unlikely that it’s lylo, based on what Someone said. and honestly if I’m wrong here AND there’s 3 wolves i’d kinda rather just lose now.
but I suppose there’s no actual reason not to so UNVOTE for now

ngl i could see this as a setup for w!brad to kill me at night, while mafia use the nk on someone
like yeah brad has a lot of towny things going for him but he didn’t get vanillaized so. idk.

after pondering
if brad is town, the people he was contemplating killing were town. or he’d have been vanillaized.

This is who he was going to kill with the roulettte.
admittedly it’s not the strongest evidence because Ash/Rose/Tutuu were all town. but given he did end up shooting May in the roulette, I think it’s still enough to say T!Brad → T!may. and since Brad/May also aren’t w/w, that simply means T!may.

1 Like

(also may has been socially towny which makes me more comfortable with this read)

1 Like

@May this means if I get killed tonight you need to lead town nya

1 Like

unfortunately d4 brad basically only wanted to kill tutuu. so.

looking over his thoughts though I very much see why he wasn’t vanillaized

so yeah atp i’m at:

town:
me
someone
may

probably town:
brad

null:
insomnia

wolfy:
sadbi
kii

1 Like

(tiers are ordered here)

anyway it’s time for me to sleep
my spiritual vote is on kii.

God fucking damnit

Well I should go to bed I played perhaps too much Guilty Gear Strive. I strove

Thoughts as of now: Kiiruma’s arguments are not convincing me, I want to check back for partnerships with living players on him to get a better idea of the big picture here, I want to go to sleep to bed to bed to sleep to good night to guilty gear strive

What?!

I’m on a break for another 20ish mins. I feel exhausted. Try and read me correctly. Because sadly so far those who can are dead.

I can’t believe I try and get myself confirmed and town’s still like Lul Kii Wolf x3

I have been in such a shit position this game.

If I’m a wolf I have 0 reason to have shot Cape there. Actually 0. As I was far far more suspicious and would have been killed beforehand, there’s no reason why I wouldn’t just try and openwolf, to draw heat and kill a town first. And bare this in mind, if I’d shot anybody else it would have hit. Yet I didn’t. Because I’m fucking town.

I could have killed… I don’t know, the town vigilante. Or perhaps the hard confirmed townie TBE. Yet nah I chose to kill a “teammate” while I’m a “wolf” for sure, that makes sense this game.

On top of this, I, a wolf, chose to buff a town member lul. Yep, ya boy is clearly a howling wolf and not just a townie who’s done some shit things this game and some fucking right things too.