Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - GAME OVER - CRISIS WIN, GALAXY DESTROYED

I was losing my MIND the entire game I was double wolfing with BotC and I was keeping all the notes and shit so I just had no energy. When wolfchat is released you may view me crying over our inevitable loss for quite some time

3 Likes

why did cape try to confirm insomnia we were tunneling insomnia soooo hard in specchat for that

2 Likes

oh where is spec chat

He was supposed to have claimed to protect Zug

1 Like

ngl idt i was ever tinfoiling on someone even if i did eventually get may

2 Likes

And by that I mean that was what the claim I had prepared for him was and he went off script

1 Like

we got may near the end i think but still had them partnered with insom. someone played out of their mind

2 Likes

We didn’t get fake roleclaims only flavour that was all us. My gldiate was real just not compulsive

like the “oh can I just screenshot my role pm” completely sold me
past that point it was over

5 fucking shots…

literally jsut fucking kill me

there was a bit of “someone might be a wolf but if they are they’re playing really well” and that was about it

Honestly thanks that means a lot

1 Like

Someone played crazy. Their role was nothing like what they claimed BTW it was just warcop but a rolecop I’m nominating it for Best Fakeclaim

1 Like

I was so on edge for half of that

1 Like

btw @Someone was that a genuine thought or was that fake

1 Like

also do we get to learn the real roles nya

Spec Chat

Wolfchat

It was a genuine thought, but I asked it in wolf chat first

1 Like

uh yeah one sec

1 Like

They came up with that claim D1 and it was fucking incredible the whole time. Perfect acting, sold it really well, got town to waste so many shots on literally nothing, it was just a rolecop war that would always miss

1 Like