Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - GAME OVER - CRISIS WIN, GALAXY DESTROYED

im also publicizing the design PM so

ngl i forgot what someone claimed

I was gonna make a fake rolecard to really sell it if I could

which they did!

1 Like

I was openwolfing by the end of things and even before then the moment I posted an excuse as to why I was inactive citing actual person issues I assumed I’d be lockscum to spec

1 Like

Exalted Priesthood Empire

Galactic Community Paragon

Pacifist (Passive) - In any war scenario where you are an Attacker, the odds of the **Defender **dying is reduced by 15%, and the maximum possible chance of the **Defender **dying is reduced by 30%. If the **Defender **dies in a war you are an **Attacker **in, **Prayer **is usable the next night.

**Prayer (Night) ** - You cannot use this ability, unless it activates through Pacifist. Target 3 players. They will learn that they have been targeted by Prayer, and that they are immune to death and all **Crisis **abilities tonight.

2 Likes

me trying to get katze to do things

Real role:

1 Like

also btw
@ElizaThePsycho @Atlas @Zone_Q11 @Hazardwaste

thank you SO much for hosting this
it’s been the most fun mafia game i’ve had in quite a while

4 Likes

this role worked because Somone literally could not kill if they were the aggressor

1 Like

Cape’s claim was originally supposed to be Guava’s to explain why they visited Stick on N1, Cape had an ITA suppressor fakeclaim but I thought it was too wolfy so I him guava’s

yea i thought they were wolfy a couple times but i only really started seriously guessing them once sabi died and kept insisting insomnia was town, prior to that they were really only my third

1 Like

tbh 2/3 of my hits happened to hit tutuu’s immune players to

2 Likes

and that was pure chance not planned

1 Like

only 8 results for my name in scumchat. boo

1 Like

I will hide all my problems as town as long as I can. If I ever admit to having a problem and I’m not cleaely actively having a breakdown in thread I am a wolf

1 Like

i’m glad may thinks i probably will turn in all actions. it means a lot

2 Likes

mm
one second
i’ll send rand

2 Likes

(what does this mean)

1 Like

may was your fruit harmful or was it just actual normal fruit
i never ate it

2 Likes