Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - GAME OVER - CRISIS WIN, GALAXY DESTROYED

you aren’t likely to have good reads if you are disengaged from the game, the same would apply to anyone. i think you just needed to put more work in

2 Likes

naw this was my first* game

3 Likes

hm

i’d say an 8 ngl
hosting it was kinda a pain but I’m glad I was able to pull it off after 2 years

lol the treasure CFD off of may because of the false mech gotcha makes this extremely tragic since it basically got tutuu shot too

4 Likes

maybe a 7.5

Remind me why I dislike CFDs.

the design 100% could have used more refining but i wouldnt have been able to host it until summer anyways

i expected this game to never run or to be hella mid and theres actually some cool concepts and it doesnt seem unbalanced so good job 4/10

1 Like

sunlags

i fully expected it to never run too

then I discovered that i can use existing flavors for role ideas

gg

2 Likes

hi nya

2 Likes

V/W wagons EoD1.

oh also here’s the crisis factional card
this is how arctic died n1 despite leafia’s protection

Crisis Collective

Those in the galactic community who would chart the long arc of history in to the future has long theorized of a coming Crisis . An existential threat to all sapient life which would require unprecedented unity of purpose, and sacrifice, to overcome. If it can, indeed, be overcome at all. Popular predictions as to the nature of this crisis were as fanciful as the invasion of an extragalactic glutton, or the galaxy’s machine intelligences, rising up in petty rebellion, or a war of succession spilling over from another plane of existence, but…

It is now clear that it was always going to be you.
Crisis Factional Card

Menace Fleet (Night) - Kill target player. No one performs this kill; it merely happens. Any watchers or watcher-like abilities on the target will detect “The Crisis” visiting the target.
Star-eater (Night) - Augment the Menace Fleet to guarantee its success, bypassing protections on its target. - 1 use

1 Like

ngl i saw the red and thought i was supposed to be a wolf again

1 Like

oh so it was basically they had the ability to empower their factional with a strongman once

1 Like

?

1 Like

im not even in this game :sob:

2 Likes