Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - GAME OVER - CRISIS WIN, GALAXY DESTROYED

oh yeah this
i had wondered briefly about that

it also took a few “1-shot break the glass” type of situation imo re: ate

im disregarding baker and may ate from now on. i will be ruthless. cruel. cold.

my heart was already hardened by baker. that’s why i didn’t move off zorvo despite him posting what he did

2 Likes

Because I was busy and not in wolfchat. I’m not claiming exceptionally good play overall, you saw how I spoke about my own play midgame. I’m saying that we significantly outplayed town in the endgame to win, largely by virtue of town not playing well at all.

I had a final and then had long drive home after that final during N0, I literally was not around to fix that shit

was it really AtE from my end though? I was just pushing people around and letting you guys play lol

this is unrelated to game balance but imo treestumps (created in any way) should always be Announced To Be Treestumped (like, even overriding janitor effects, but building a full janitor into the role is kind of just a self-own)

valid to have them alignment-janitor while stumped, but role-janitoring them just makes people think they’re breaking the rules, and you could Simply Not Cause That Confusion

3 Likes

thbthbthbthbhbhtbhtbt i didn’t see most of what may posted as ate

like I can understand how people saw it that way (“why do i always get misexecuted”) but i feel the way may did it was more a statement of fact rather than ate

I just thought “what would I post as town here” and then posted it I dunno what to tell you

i didnt even have the actual role janitored at all

you said that you’re tired of me taking the piss at you every game we play

1 Like

it was the item that janitored

I would actually like the posts which constitute AtE quoted at me because I can never tell when I’m AtEing and I would like to do it less as town.

2 Likes

i actually feel like it wasn’t, usually when i see wolves won a mash unless it comes down to like the final wolf or something i feel i end up seeing the loudest players leading town who people were never getting being the wolves

someone was positioned well but not leading and may kept posting themselves out of dying so it was kinda different

not like normal town losses in mashes imo

3 Likes

anyway!
thank you all for playing
i had fun hosting at points

3 Likes

im gonna go get drunk

3 Likes

:hmmyes:

hi arctic

ngl you not putting me in your legacy helped a lot

3 Likes

:joy_cat:

2 Likes

this is probably accurate but “town killed players who reasonably should have been clear” is

…honestly just average mash, i think even in most village wins theres a handful of absolute criminal ita shots

rip my man benguined parpeque last fam :pensive:

4 Likes