Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - GAME OVER - CRISIS WIN, GALAXY DESTROYED

that was honest and i would have posted it either alignment. threadstate you had a real good position and i was in the gray area so i had to take you down with me. if i were town, i would be paranoid of you :joy_cat:

1 Like

sometimes its hard!
but it was a majority positive experience

1 Like

dead at rand

2 Likes

wow zugzwang overediting his posts. so wolfy

1 Like

now that the game is over I can like as many posts as i want

3 Likes

@tutuu

also you know i am a liar. we talked about this many times in person

1 Like

uh
you’re welcome?

2 Likes

IN PERSON?

1 Like

tutuu took that role during the game

1 Like

whisper sweet lies into my ear baker

– tutuu, probably

4 Likes

Anyway I’m still quite mad at myself for failing to get guava a fakeclaim in time - I had one prepared for her, but only to be deployed in the case she got tracked to Stick’s poison. I think they could’ve survived another night with a decent enough claim. I was just completely checked out in the time between him going from a high townread to being shot. That was my bad

discord is in person enough for me :wowee:

2 Likes

at one point i was writing a post to treasure saying “you’re wasting your time suspecting me when my portrait has already been pinned in wolf chat with a big cross on my face and “KILL IMMEDIATELY” written in red marker” but i decided it wasn’t worth it

4 Likes

aw the question was gated behind my role i feel special

1 Like

I was also quite proud of the fact that people saw some of the fakeclaims I wrote and went “hosts gave wolves fake roleclaims” we just got flavour

2 Likes

btw the minigames with voice chat were great fun, i think they were the highlight of this mash for me @ElizaThePsycho

it was great to hear some of the FoL’ers and goof together

3 Likes

wait really?
wow

1 Like

Cape90

Pharma State Corporation

Galactic Community Suppressor
Subdue (Night) - Target a player. They cannot kill players in wars in which they are an Aggressor tomorrow, and subtract a -5% chance of the Defender dying in wars in which they are an Attacker. - Infinite uses

This was the one I had for Cape that I cut for being too wolfy

2 Likes

big pharma (real)

1 Like

Arctic flipping with that passive fucked up our plans for Frostwolf’s watcher claim real bad and we had some miscommunications in the chaos, I think. We were trying to have him claim this:

Frostwolf

Police State Empire

Galactic Community Watcher

Vigilance (Passive) - You know that the Crisis factional kill is unassigned. If you target a player who is factional killed, you will see the Crisis visit.
Crackdown (Night) - Target a player. Learn who visited them last night. - Infinite uses

But the “you will see the Crisis” bit got chopped up and miscommunicated and it eventually became better to let the ambiguity lie rather than to clarify. I was going to take the piece where guava questioned & caught him on it (unplanned, I was in wolfchat silently going WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING) & clear guava but I didn’t end up doing that in time and guava got shot

2 Likes