Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - GAME OVER - CRISIS WIN, GALAXY DESTROYED

Am I good at wolfing yet

1 Like

That’s easy. Just have Achro as town.

1 Like

no you were obvious that’s why you got voted out

4 Likes

My read on this is that you used your strategy of dealing with male stem co students when disagreeing over something at me. Did i make the right read or nah?

2 Likes

Im going to bed but just in case im right, imagine i said this: “thats why im the goat!”

If im wrong imagine i said this: “oops haha happens to the best of us :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Not intentionally but I do usually mess with people when arguing in similar ways both in mafia and in dealing with People

2 Likes

ALSO WHO ANNOUNCED TWO GUYS ON THE MOON

3 Likes

I think hte key similarity is that both as wolf and dealing with Guys I want the person I’m talking with to feel like htey’re smarter than me. As town I want people to feel like I’m smarter than them: if they’re otwn, I want htem to think that I’m convincing and making good points and therefore should be listened to & townread, and if I’m wolf I want them to think I’m playing good town so that they’ll be on edge and think I’ll catch them.

As wolf, looking dumb is entirely to my advantage, it makes people write off my agenda pushes & underestimate my ability to lie - even if they don’t directly trust me to be right, I can still easily get my misexecutions by reinforcing what other people think, by driving other people’s ideas and throwing in new ones for them to pick up and run with (cause people won’t believe my voice).

Like, take this interaction:

(May or may not have forgotten Cape was a wolf in it.)

I did know how to phrase what I was saying! Luka seemed like he wanted town to think he was confident, and he seemed to be exaggerating his faith in his reads to do so in a way that matched the patterns I’d seen from his wolfgames. He seemed more certain than a townie should be at that stage, and that seemed indicative of someone who’s playing for misexecutions rather than to solve. I had no trouble expressing that if I wanted to!

But I didn’t, because trying and failing to express my thoughts makes me seem less smart (and therefore less capable of wolfing), less agenda-driven, less surface-level thinking, et cetera. That’s virtually the same style of like… “argument” that I will use with classmates who can’t handle being told they’re wrong. Consciously making this effort was also what let me recognise it was working on insomnia and make that “towny observation” that they seemed to look down on me. I knew that they did because I was trying to get them to do that on purpose.

I don’t think I really used it against you in particular later in the game? Just to thread in general. Let me go check.

3 Likes

gg wp!!

3 Likes

Nobody sent me a fucking airstrike

2 Likes

How to tell if May is a wolf 101

3 Likes

Okay yeah this probably does constitute ATE :joycat: I say this like word for word every towngame though. In this case my specific motivation for doing so was “if I don’t, people will definitely notice I seem suddenly less upset by getting misexecuted”. One thing about me is I will not do anything as town in a mafia game that I wouldn’t be willing to fake that’s my principle.

So yea probably wise to not ATE trusttell me unless I’m very clearly sufficiently out of my mind that you think my Principles are compromised (fairly uncommon but still happens) (but quite honestly can do happen as either alignment I get mad at being correctly executed too)

Me after trying very hard to sound as dumb as possible specifically so people don’t listen to me

3 Likes

You should join my BOTF for another chance of randing wolf.

I don’t like randing wolf

2 Likes

I am at 5 evil wins in a row now so maybe I should like it but I don’t

2 Likes

It’s a chance to have 6 wolf wins in a row.

1 Like

All games are a chance. If this mash made anything evident, it’s that I really do not have the energy to be playing to my own standards right now. I do not want to play games I’ll play badly.

1 Like

Town executed there cop d1
Reasoning: They had a read list
Ggez

Luke mvp?

For this only

1 Like