Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - GAME OVER - CRISIS WIN, GALAXY DESTROYED

as for these in general:

w!you knows stick and baker don’t actually have power to check you
so. the only actual risk there was with treasure, where you kinda had to put yourself forward a bit given your previous play

i do see you voted baker, when tutuu/baker were tied 3-3
so that’s something.

you… didn’t express deepwolf paranoia until way after tutuu said she received your message

wolves targeted stick at night. w!you already knows that stick is poisoned

we do not know that

I didn’t know at the time that my message that goes with my ability hadn’t been sent yet (3) so I was beyond concerned that Tutuu wasn’t confirming they got it because Tutuu was wolf. This was changed when hosts processed the message later

like i’ll admit some of this is somewhat convincing
but ultimately t!you can ~always explain your contradictions
so. explain them.

Okay I gotta go play Guilty Gear Strive with my friend who has never played Guilty Gear and I’ve played it like three times. I haven’t gotten what I would consider substantial work done but looking through Kiiruma’s early iso he spends a lot of time confidently pushing a lot of townies and then suddenly dropping it as soon as they die/are no longer pushable, like in the case with neil, and that makes me comfortable declaring the slot Wolfy. I will be more thorough in shortly

1 Like

this does not look like paranoia of wolf tutuu

1 Like

Look. I was confused why Tutuu wasn’t confirming it. As I thought Tutuu was towny as heck. But that’s where I started to be paranoid something was going on. I just didn’t want to believe it

ok but after tutuu confirmed it why would you keep your paranoia?

Yes I didn’t state it. No this doesn’t mean I didn’t feel it. If you want me to be literal in stating what my posts say then I can do that. But you’re asking me my actual thoughts and feelings and so I’m giving them.

I don’t always get them down. But I do think and feel them sometimes.

Because I hate to point this out but I have sucked this game and I realise that. As I said earlier I did have paranoia on Tutuu but that’s because I had Tutuu as town and then thought I was wrong about someone. I just thought in the end that Tutuu was someone I was more confident on being right compared to Cape who could’ve been leading me astray

…what
like, so you’re saying here you:

1. Begin suspecting tutuu slightly because you think she could be a wolf not revealing your night action
  2. See tutuu later reveal that action… and then still suspect her anyway because you’ve played bad

is this right?

Also on a more funni note which is irrelevant to the game. But I popped onto discord on my mobile just and it’s very interesting to look at DMs and then just see my most recent message to someone was ‘die’ because I was in an al-had game for BotC x3

1 Like

Yeah basically tbh.
Yet I still had some belief in Tutuu hence me shooting Cape instead of Tutuu

so
if you continued suspecting her just because of your bad play
why weren’t you suspecting her since start of day?

Because I’d been having swings of wim at the time.

I even said as I was shooting that I’d mostly given up.

The reason being that I felt like I’d been doing terribly.

mmmmm
i can’t say I believe this but. more importantly.

can you respond to my issues in 1227, 1229, and 1236

No not right now.
But let me make this a lot simpler for you.

I’m making contradictions and that is what shows I’m towny.

Last game I was a wolf i very much calculated how and when to push. Who to defend and how much to do so. How I would respond to any flipped partners etc. I did this because I ensured that I had a narrative I could present

In this game I don’t have that. I’ve had multiple trains of thought and they can seem weird when looked at together. Yet I’m presenting them all and it’s making me look bad. This is a clear discrepancy and in itself shows I’m town.

wat
you made a bunch of contradictions when I got you to interact with me in real time lol
if you had tried to look over everything and make sure you stayed consistent, you’d have failed to respond in real time

No because as a wolf last game I’d planned how I was interacting with different things and responding to certain topics.

I’d decided to have guava as my pocket but to make sure that I’d expressed enough paranoia on them so that I could have guava die instead of me. I’d actively analysed my own team’s slots so I could find ways to try and claw back from them having kinda only interacted with other wolf members and a couple of townies

ok and?
last wolfgame you did not do a real-time conversation with someone looking for inconsistences, and you also had way fewer posts