Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Neon? No, well, the doubt is there but…

When i read their read list after having pushed Prisma for weak reasons and arriving at “i dont know about Prisma” when i was expecting “Prisma is scum for this and that” type of read because that’s what Neon seemed to me leading to; I thought she was scum for it….

But when i read that she she laughing at me expecting to get destroyed for her behavior in the last 50 posts at the time, it disarmed me because it felt like she was just reaction testing.

I was feeling pretty happy and confident about my townlean on Neon at the time so it pissed me off that her, out of all people, would be trolling the thread by intentionally acting scummy to see who failed her alleged test.

Because what if she was not acting? What if she was not reaction testing? What if her intention was to push LHF Prisma, hoping i would support her and when she saw I didnt and realized i could hard tunnel her for it, she claimed it was all an elaborated reaction test even though she has also claim it that she did it out of boredom?

You dont derail the thread because you are bored and town aligned, not when she has spent a good portion of the day accusing Jarek for doing exactly that, derailing the thread.

That’s why i said i hate her, because she is making me paranoid of my read of her. But she is still town in my list because her content still outweights that.

I am not sure if is a good deal, it sounds like you are giving me your readlist in exchange that I’ll put you a read that isn’t null.

Why is your read “I don’t know” when I currently have over 200 posts that you can look through?

Well here’s the thing, I thought you are town because you were doing some back and forth with memes as I was skimming through and when I read your ISO I didn’t see the qualities that town!you has!

So I can’t put you as town until further notice!

Remember how you won the game last time because oops, I got you wrong?

You can keep reading up on my posts and continue making a read on me.
Sounds like an excuse not to make a read on me.

You even placed your vote on me and you claim to not even wolf read me.

1 Like

Sure I voted you and I didn’t exactly wolf read you but I trust Memes is town and they voted you and I think that your read on me could have been TMI so I was willing to push it.

The why I voted you is secret, a secret that will keep you engaged.

I wish to know what made you unvote me, monsieur

So you Zorvo… you, are sheeping me?

Is earth gonna end soon or something?

I think it was Achro that I switched to?
I thought at the time he was being an opportunist wolf setting up for the double ML but I’m not sure if that’s the case now.

Also for my Jaiden vote I already made it clear I wolf read them and don’t directly wolf read you however I am considering throwing you in Null Wolf cause of your refusal to properly place a read on me now.

Would my refusal to state my ISO on you mean that I am trying to manipulate town into doing my wishes?

Ok this is so townie

:eye_in_speech_bubble:

I honestly believe you are town and i can compromise with a Jaiden vote if it is not Silviu or Jarek.

I really wanted Jaiden to answer me before I voted because I’m probably gonna miss EoD…

Sighhhhhhh

1 Like

My read on Jaiden was a lie.

Jaiden always pushes me in every game we have ever played together we’ve always disagreed on game theory game play basically everything.

I wanted to see how Jaiden would react if I basically just locked in a town read and stuck with it all day. Granted I got bored and did a thing that kinda undermined this but I had a theory that Jaiden would treat me nicer as a wolf if I was agreeable to her and she thought I was going to town read her since I have a known history of hard defending people I town read early.

Jaiden has certainly butted heads with me throughout this but I do note she’s not been pushing me basically at all.

However in a world where we had not such limited wrong exes I would probably just policy her for her refusal to even attempt to provide solving.

I get her belief in the theory she’s posited but I don’t get how you defend that all the work today matters but refuse to involve yourself in solving at all today as town. It bothers me.

I think I’m gonna tie these wagons and go I won’t make EoD but I’m trusting town to make the right choice here. I believe in you all.

VOTE: Magnus

Amagus??

Glad we agree Jaiden isn’t town.

Do you think Jaiden and Magnus is both wolves since you voted them?

This is genuinely funny

Jaiden (3): Lissi, Cream, Zorvo
Magnus (3): guavagudetama, Achromatic, Neon
Sleep (2): Jaiden, Magnus