Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

The why I voted you is secret, a secret that will keep you engaged.

I wish to know what made you unvote me, monsieur

So you Zorvo… you, are sheeping me?

Is earth gonna end soon or something?

I think it was Achro that I switched to?
I thought at the time he was being an opportunist wolf setting up for the double ML but I’m not sure if that’s the case now.

Also for my Jaiden vote I already made it clear I wolf read them and don’t directly wolf read you however I am considering throwing you in Null Wolf cause of your refusal to properly place a read on me now.

Would my refusal to state my ISO on you mean that I am trying to manipulate town into doing my wishes?

Ok this is so townie

:eye_in_speech_bubble:

I honestly believe you are town and i can compromise with a Jaiden vote if it is not Silviu or Jarek.

I really wanted Jaiden to answer me before I voted because I’m probably gonna miss EoD…

Sighhhhhhh

1 Like

My read on Jaiden was a lie.

Jaiden always pushes me in every game we have ever played together we’ve always disagreed on game theory game play basically everything.

I wanted to see how Jaiden would react if I basically just locked in a town read and stuck with it all day. Granted I got bored and did a thing that kinda undermined this but I had a theory that Jaiden would treat me nicer as a wolf if I was agreeable to her and she thought I was going to town read her since I have a known history of hard defending people I town read early.

Jaiden has certainly butted heads with me throughout this but I do note she’s not been pushing me basically at all.

However in a world where we had not such limited wrong exes I would probably just policy her for her refusal to even attempt to provide solving.

I get her belief in the theory she’s posited but I don’t get how you defend that all the work today matters but refuse to involve yourself in solving at all today as town. It bothers me.

I think I’m gonna tie these wagons and go I won’t make EoD but I’m trusting town to make the right choice here. I believe in you all.

VOTE: Magnus

Amagus??

Glad we agree Jaiden isn’t town.

Do you think Jaiden and Magnus is both wolves since you voted them?

This is genuinely funny

Jaiden (3): Lissi, Cream, Zorvo
Magnus (3): guavagudetama, Achromatic, Neon
Sleep (2): Jaiden, Magnus

If we lynch Magnus what information do we hope to gain?

Or jaiden

A flip

More specifically it’s what we can gain off of it.
Depending on their flip.
Wolf - look at associations and stuff
Town - look at where the wolves could have been

Besides the obvie alignment flip?

What information do we gain off of me?

I didn’t say Jaiden isn’t town. Just that my 70% secret town read isn’t real.

I don’t like what Jaiden is doing but I’m very conflicted on if it’s scum motivated.