Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Lulz

Just give me a fucking break

I don’t want to spend another 500 posts shouting so please can we not

…yes… that’s what it means lol.

I’ve done this as wolf repeatedly. Its very easy to set up town to fail when given space and time and the freedom to know you are safe. No exeing will lose us the game.

You react to pressure how you choose to I’m not forcing you to shout or get angry. I’m not calling you outed. I’m saying you are behaving as a wolf. Your reaction to that is on your shoulders.

1 Like

Jarek feels like suicidal townie honestly.
Memes feels like Mathblade but less fun. Agree that aggression tends to lean townie, but I think that read lacks strength when the player is experienced. Would need to skim scum game to see if Memes is able to replicate that level of aggression as scum in order for that read to hold merit. It does feel like he’s a sort of principled person, so just from a character read standpoint, I don’t think he would take that level of aggression as scum against Jarek. Prob town.
Neon sus. Feels like there is a discrepancy between volume of posts and game impact. A lot of posts devoted to talking mafia theory with Jarek. Some reads, but ratio feels low.
Guava TBD. Appreciate the effort on the ISO wallposts. Was reading thread quickly so that I could catch up so didn’t delve into them that much. Need to re-read for strength of takeaway, with lack of takeaway prob leaning towards IIOA sort of scum posting. I do remember malleability of reads regarding Memes and I think 1 other person? Which may be town indicative b/c lacking agenda.
Jaiden. Wanting to exe Achro but not really even making a read on the slot feels weird. Hyperfocus on Neon scum feels like view is too narrow for genuine town solving. Neon feels sus to me independently, but I don’t think a Neon/Jaiden team would result in Jaiden solely focusing on Neon for so long. Prob wrong on one.
Zorvo, need to go back and re-check how I read him last time. I want to say Zorvo sus for being passive and lacking the crazy read theories, but IIRC I feel like I scumread him last time for the same thing and was wrong. Prob need to recalibrate on how I read this slot.
Silviu prob town. I think Silviu as both alignments fluff posts, but has better ratio of non-fluff to fluff when town.

Will get to the rest later, being called for dinner.

Appealing to me is a waste. I won’t no exe.

Appeal to the other players.

You are the worst person I know. You constantly hit on your best friend’s wife, the man pays for your food and rescued you from certain death and this is how you repay him? And to add insult to injury you defecate all over his yard, and your such a sponge. You pay for nothing and you always say “Uugh, catch ya later.” but later never comes! And what really bothers me is that you pretend your this deep guy who loves women for their souls, but all you do is date bimbos. Yeah, I date women for their bodies, but at least I’m honest about it. I don’t buy them a copy of Catcher in the Rye and then lecture them with some 7th grade interpretation about Holden Caulfield being some profound intellectual, he wasn’t! He was a spoiled brat, and that’s why you like him so much, he’s you. God you’re pretentious, and you delude yourself by thinking you’re some great writer even though your terrible. You know, I should’ve known Cheryl Tiegs didn’t write you that note, she would’ve known there is no ‘a’ in the word definite. And, I think what I hate most about you? Your Textbook Liberal Agenda, how we should “Legalize pot man…” how big business is crushing the underclass, and how homelessness is the biggest tragedy in America, well what have you done to help? I work down at the soup kitchen, Brian. Never seen you down there! You wanna to help? Grab a ladle! And by the way, driving a Prius doesn’t mean your Jesus Christ, oh, wait! You don’t believe in Jesus Christ or any religion for that matter, because “religion is for idiots”. Well who the hell are you to talk down to anyone, you failed college twice, but isn’t as nearly as bad as your failure as a father, hows your son of your’s that you never see? But you know what? I could forgive all of that, all of it, if you weren’t such a bore! That’s the worst of it Brian, your just a big, sad, alcoholic bore. sigh

1 Like

Good night thread bbl like 1 am ish probably

I want to stop hearing about this I don’t want to think about it it legitmately bothers me I just want to have fun and this isn’t fun this is absolutely the worst fucking experience

It’s like I’m trying to convince people they’re wrong but every fucking person I talk to wants no part in it they just want to throw me further into the dirt, absolutely nobody has thrown me a bone

you threw me one for all of five minutes before we went back to this again I am just so tired of it

Frankly I’ve resisted saying this but i think i need to.

If that is how you feel when you are pushed you should not be playing mafia. You are literally complaining about people playing the game. You are literally upset that people are doing what they are supposed to do. You don’t want people to play the game if they are playing it against you.

Mafia is being pushed. Being presented with info others see as wolfy. Interacting with the thread and your behavior in it. You are asking that others don’t play mafia. That they just don’t read you. Its frustrating to try to play around someone who craters the thread because they can’t handle being pushed

1 Like

Am I the only one that finds this post a little too….Much?

Wait NM on a re-read it all fits together all right.

1 Like

I don’t want to be a bitch. I just wanna play mafia…

2 Likes

I highly doubt groupscum are pushing on each other this game, but my only source of comparison is with Pathological Mafia. I could see a traitor playing aggressively to find their team.

Weakling.

You have failed your mission.

I’ll help you out, the answer is in my first post. :wink:

Zorvo is a wolf confirmed

No I ask people be cordial, apparently that’s too much to ask?

Yeah it’s like sure LYLO is better then MYLO but like, let’s try and focus on getting the wolves out and focus less on what position we will be in later cause like looking at the last games we haven’t even won LYLO’s let alone MYLO, we also haven’t even gotten a single wolf executed, wolves have been sweeping so let’s try avoiding that this game yes.

1 Like