Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Actually… what did Magnus even claim xD

Ope. Imagine if I wasnt an idiot

Bruhhhh

I would not be suprised to find out that it wasn’t an intentional bus entirely hinging on the fact that I did something wolves didn’t expect

Hello I am back

Not 4 long

So I’ve been mulling over in my mind if I think Achro discrediting all the top posters in one post is wolfy and… yeah I think it kinda is.

Subtle shade like this is a very good way to plant seeds of doubt in players. By saying that all the top posters are doing nothing you discredit the work myself Jarek and Memes have put in and place an unintended mental bias in other players who read that post where in they will read posts from the top posters and just kinda subconsciously be like…meh they’ve not done much.

It’s a tactic I utilize a lot as wolf to great success. And I kinda just hate it.

I think it may have been intentional but I really think killing the Traitor is the best bus to make in this setup.

If your gonna bus in this set up.

Hi. Who’s scum?

Gooooood question.

I need to do a wikipedia like entry on players

I am now going to argue with everyone who is looking at me because I was “off wagon”

This argument is invalid because I was not here at EoD. A problem which will likely happen a lot with this EoD time.

I voted a viable wagon when I left and told y’all I wouldn’t be here at EoD so miss me with that shit. It is entirely not my fault y’all CFDed to someone who wasn’t viable at the time.

Now I’m glad Magnus didn’t die since they are currently the unCCd doctor.

If y’all wanna scum read me find a real fucking reason cause that ain’t it chief.

hey neon do you remember that time in this very game where you said you never bus
i appreciate the attempt at making me look bad though!

to me at least this looks like a blatant slip up which should never come from a (well meaning) town but no one else has said anything
im not going insane again am i

you know there were like 4 people total on at that eod
me you achro and magnus
I stuck my neck out and lead for a cfd back to noexec at the last second
if you look at my last scum games the one very clear thing is I dont do well with eods
yes yes technically self meta but its pretty clear

what do you expect pressure to do here?

also this is a massive simplication of how scum works??? lol

zorvos read on me was just omgus
unlike you, i dont kill people for scumreading but thats not why i voted sleep
my priorities were clear that i wanted noexe over everything

so youre saying my intent was to… die?

VOTE: Neon
im open to any counters against scum!neon but im leaving my vote here for now

See there’s the thing though. I would. But not in all situations and I’m not the busser you think i am lol

This is quite the yikes take lol

Okay back back absolutely back from school!

Will attempt ISOing dun dun dun

you literally claimed you dont bus ever unless a partner forces you to