Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

I thought about that. Jarek is reacting in “scum caught for the wrong reasons” style like point by point.

I don’t think Guava is scum though to be totally honest. Could have over reacted to try to help Jarek but if I’m doing that i think i try to pull Jarek off the cliff not push the same narrative and drive him closer to the edge.

1 Like

bruh all my gifs are shit like this

This is part of the town problem here…

Just be towny don’t make excuses. Don’t say i play how i play kill me or don’t or whatever else.

Be. Towny.

okay good night respond to this in the morning but also like
you of all people cannot have your cake and eat it too
you cannot want Memes to develop without developing yourself

1 Like

sigh

1 Like

VOTE: Jarek

You must become a gif lord like me

1 Like

1 Like

Where is everyone.

was figuring out how to take my gifs from discord

Official Votecount 1

Memes (2): Jarek, Zorvo
guavagudetama (2): Neon, guavagudetama
Zorvo (1): Magnus
Jarek (1): Memes

Not Voting (6): Silviu200530, Cream, Prisma101, Lissi, Achromatic, Jaiden

“By attempting to govern an army in the same way as he administers a kingdom, being ignorant of the conditions which obtain in an army. This causes restlessness in the soldier’s minds.”

This is your one and only reminder to be civil.

Do not personally attack any players.

3 Likes

I’ve developed a few stupid reads that have been working and Jarek hits on a few of them xD

1 Like

feeling this rn

I have a massive folder of gifs.

Though here tenor is embedded so i just use that since i can usually find what i want there.

1 Like

discord takes it’s gifs from tenor I think cuz when I open gifs in browser it just sends me to tenor

Kinda thought Memes would accuse me if attempting to pocket them tbh.

Yeah that’s fair.

I think Jarek is referring to you and neon interaction however I don’t think it’s gonna happen personally cause Neon said they playing better or something like that in sign ups so I’m looking forward to see what she can do.

As someone who’s first Neon experience is this game I cannot even fathom this