Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Eh close enough. Not playing better just changing my play.

Bro relax it’s ok we aren’t attacking you or trying to make you feel shitty.

My play on FoL has been…toxic at times.

…please don’t talk about this anymore.

Read the game and let’s get on track and generate game related content.

2 Likes

TBF multiple people have done that.
Bragged about believing to find a wolf and then it flips Green.

I’d be a dream catching both scum pushing me but would they risk it? Maybe not. But ive caught wolves supporting each other before.

I can see guava chainsawing my on his partner.
I can see guava pocketing Jarek by defending him.
I can see town guava defending Jarek and scum!Jarek graciously accepting it without question and working further in making guava look partnered with him.
Also i can see Zorvo naked voting me to support two tunneled townies on me, so if he flips first and he is scum, we’d look at that vote and find both of them partnered with Zorvo.

Heck i can even see scum!you defending me from my aggressors.

My problem here, mostly with Jarek is that he is not questioning Guava or Zorvo.

1 Like

the other half of the cast is gonna wake up and make a million posts about it and then see this and be like “oh.”

I know right

Tbh I state “this guy/this guy” contains a wolf.

And yeah I’m wrong.

BTW I did like Memes response to that saying he could be wrong but that’s his current solve which shows genuineness.

VOTE: Unvote

1 Like

Like people do this Jarek, or at least I have serval times.

Yah the thought crossed my mind.

This was my first thought actually. I thought Zorvo looked the absolute wprst until Jarek continued digging deeper.

I think Guava looks the best.

I played a game with Mac and Illwei on MU where we all just block voted all game and won so I’ve seen that too but I hate tinfoiling like that.

Unfortunately

what is chainsawing?
(also I assume this was saying “me on his partner”?)

But now I think he could be a wolf. Does that change anything in this dynamic?

This oddly makes me more comfortable with you xD

I agree with Neon here, don’t be like that Jarek give players a chance, sure they can be very loud and aggressive but they can also be real good when finding the opportunity.
Yes I have seen both Neon and Memes as town in the same game lose to the wolves but they have the potential to find them and give effort.

1 Like

I want Memes to answer this but i have a thought on it after he does.

1 Like

Chainsawing is when a scum partner attacks you when you are pushing their partner.

1 Like

I don’t think two and two go together.
I don’t think they panic if you have them as difference checks.

we panic if I forgot he said that because I did LMAO